Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrvegas63

Be Careful In The Coming Weeks

18 posts in this topic

They do this every year for the stock show for the past 100 years or so. The internet has changed how they set up their stings though.

If I were a lady in the profession I'd be extra careful with out call appointments.

For you out of town guys...just stay off Colfax. Because most pimps and former street walkers now use the internet if you see a good looking female working the 'fax it's more than likely LE. I've lived in Denver for nearly 40yrs and lived one block off of Colfax for nearly 20yrs. In the last 5 yrs the street action on east Colfax has dropped off to almost nothing as the area is being yuppified. The change has more to do with area improvements as well as the internet being used to troll for clients these days than it does LE activity; undercover busts by themselves could never shut down the activity completely. There's still some action on west Colfax despite Lakewood's best efforts though.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Gentlemen please notice in the article it says "If you're caught soliciting a prostitute, Fleecs says Denver's penalties are tougher than other cities, including mandatory classes, seizing your vehicle and jail time."

*For more reasons than one. Make sure your doing your research on whom you choose.

*In times like this, getting a p411 makes life so much easier.

*Backpage has suddenly has postings of girls that don't exist. Be careful.

** More importantly think with your Big Head, don't little head do your decision making.

I was thinking the same thing. I am glad you pointed it out though. Helps re-enforce safe acts of the hobby.

One thing I find different from last year, to me at least, is there are not as many out of town girls as there was last year. I don't really care, but something I notice.

The stock show begins tomorrow on a Saturday. However, come Monday, I imagine tons of touring girls are headed here for Monday. Most of them post on TER or ECCIE or P411. Some will post on Backpage.

Lots of newbies coming to the big city with cash. Easy marks.

Just be careful and you should be all right.

aw hell, just put on a cowboy hat and meander into any downtown bar. the pros will approach you, buckeroo

and don't forget to wear a hubcap-sized belt buckle

In the past they have targeted more on the ladies. With stings at a few higher end hotels. Ladies be careful with out-call.

Just stick with well reviewed ladies, easy peazy!

Research is your friend:)

This and this.

Don't let the little head do the thinking when you see a Backpage ad for a too hot to be real girl, no reviews, "100% real pics".

True, cops will probably be targeting providers for the most part, just don't want to get caught in a possible reverse sting. And definitely avoid the street walkers.

aw hell, just put on a cowboy hat and meander into any downtown bar. the pros will approach you, buckeroo

Does that actually happen anywhere outside Vegas? Pros approaching guys in bars?

They do this every year....Year in, year out. Year in, year out. Year in, year out. Year in, year out. In and out, year after year......

Hmmmmm, maybe it's THEM that're breaking the law with all that in and out that's going on!

Everyone, please do you're homework and always play safe!

The penalties for being caught as a buyer didn't mention anything about the sex offender registry. I'm a noob -- are you be added to the registry if busted as a john?

The penalties for being caught as a buyer didn't mention anything about the sex offender registry. I'm a noob -- are you be added to the registry if busted as a john?

Who knows; but dont ever, ever do the job for them- learn your rights and HOW to use them.

Watch this lecture if you are so inclined to learn a bit- (long but well worth it)

Now that's some funny shit right there buckeroo! Or however you spell that!

and don't forget to wear a hubcap-sized belt buckle

Gentlemen please notice in the article it says "If you're caught soliciting a prostitute, Fleecs says Denver's penalties are tougher than other cities, including mandatory classes, seizing your vehicle and jail time."

*For more reasons than one. Make sure your doing your research on whom you choose.

*In times like this, getting a p411 makes life so much easier.

*Backpage has suddenly has postings of girls that don't exist. Be careful.

** More importantly think with your Big Head, don't little head do your decision making.

Once again, sage advice from Nikki.

She should start an advice column,

"Nikki's Nookie Corner"

Stick with the Nikk...