Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fritzie

Please tell me shes a fake

25 posts in this topic

I thought for a second that was Jennifer Lopez. I was about to call the number. :D

Really??? Are you that anxious to chase after anything?? You have to watch what head you are thinking with - Sorry!!!

Thanks to all. To those of you who are so quick with the vemon... GFY

What is vemon?

Hey Fritz,

You ask a stupid question, we give you an honest answer and you tell us to GFY?

Go ahead, ask another question of us, see where that gets you.

I can tell by your response that you might have been thinking with your big head, but that it's no better than your little one.

What a bunch of a holes... venom... How about a spelling contest ? No wonder I don't post here, most replies are just plain vitriolic. To those of you who are helpful, thanks, the rest of you are assclowns.

What a bunch of a holes... venom... How about a spelling contest ? No wonder I don't post here, most replies are just plain vitriolic. To those of you who are helpful, thanks, the rest of you are assclowns.

Now that's an attitude which inspires venomous responses.

Now that's an attitude which inspires venomous responses.

vemonous

I didn't start the pissing match.... so you want me to turn the other cheek? Let me think about that...... nah.

I posted a question, got an answer, followed by a bunch of sh&t. You want to talk about attitude? go right ahead....

Lay off him.

So what if he asked a dumb question? Does he deserve some shit? Yes. Does he deserve to be insulted? No.

Picking on a spelling mistake? Come'on.

That said, he needs to be able to handle some ribbing too.

What to do next time?

Firefox, Search By Image (by Google) addon.

Next time you see a photo, right click to pull up menu, left click on search google for photo. This will yield your answer 90% of the time.

There are some hot ladies here so just because it looks too hot doesn't mean it is. Having said that, most top notch providers have nothing to do with backpage.

I didn't start the pissing match.... so you want me to turn the other cheek? Let me think about that...... nah.

I posted a question, got an answer, followed by a bunch of sh&t. You want to talk about attitude? go right ahead....

Well, THIS is the way to make friends. See what happens next time you ask for something.... :cool:

Actually he's done better then some others here. :)<snip>

Edited by Kaduk
off-topic...

Ensign Chekov's dates? 😛

That made me laugh out loud...

"Keptin, vhere are all de vemon??" :P

Ensign Chekov's dates? 😛

Thank you! I just laughed out loud in front of co workers! Never would have expected that on tob! We need to quote some other favorite philosophers. Keep things lively.

That made me laugh out loud...

"Keptin, vhere are all de vemon??" :P

Lueved it.

Dude, relax.

You have to understand that this board gets SOOO many people asking about obviously fake providers that it gets pretty old. You can't blame people for snapping.

Here's some things you should always remember.

1. If you're searching backpage, if it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

2. Use google image search on everything. (Tineye is shit)

3. If you want quality providers, stick with EB or P411.

4. Only post if you are totally out of options and legitimately can't find anything. Girls like this and the ones that look like bulk photos should automatically assumed to be fake, because they always are.

Don't get too bent out of shape over this, this board will be one of your best resources if you use it right.

Dude, relax.

You have to understand that this board gets SOOO many people asking about obviously fake providers that it gets pretty old. You can't blame people for snapping.

Here's some things you should always remember.

1. If you're searching backpage, if it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

2. Use google image search on everything. (Tineye is shit)

3. If you want quality providers, stick with EB or P411.

4. Only post if you are totally out of options and legitimately can't find anything. Girls like this and the ones that look like bulk photos should automatically assumed to be fake, because they always are.

Don't get too bent out of shape over this, this board will be one of your best resources if you use it right.

This is good advice. You must learn to absorb some vemon if you want to venefit from the board's visdom.

I called her 25 times, no answer!

Really hope you are kidding. Once is too many times. Of course, I'm one to talk!