Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crazyb

New surge of Greek offerings

16 posts in this topic

Has anyone noticed how many providers are now advertising "Greek Friendly " I am not saying that's a bad thing I just was curious why the rush to join the Greek party?

they follow the lead of college female students. It is the new trend.....seriously.

Not so seriously : save a pussy , fuck an asshole.

I have too, its like every man and his dog is offering it now , or should that be women.

they follow the lead of college female students. It is the new trend.....seriously.

Or maybe it's a way to increase the donation during a slow time without having to run "specials".

God forbid a woman enjoy being fucked in the ass while rubbing her hitachi on her throbbing clit providing the most intense vaginal, clitoral and anal orgasm ever!

Some providers actually get off on anal and include in the session upon request :D while some merely tolerate it and offer it as an upsell but do not truly enjoy the plethora of sensations provided by being gently stretched and filled.

God forbid a woman enjoy being fucked in the ass while rubbing her hitachi on her throbbing clit providing the most intense vaginal, clitoral and anal orgasm ever!

Some providers actually get off on anal and include in the session upon request :D while some merely tolerate it and offer it as an upsell but do not truly enjoy the plethora of sensations provided by being gently stretched and filled.

I don't know about you, kids, but it's all Greek to me!

I don't know about you, kids, but it's all Greek to me!

Good one....thanks for the laugh.

You also made me laugh on what you said about taking women from retirement homes to all you can eat buffet....I still remember it lmao .

grabbing pen and paper.... making notation;)

IMO what a provider makes the choice to offer or not offer is more so based on her taste and comfort level. While some may very well offer Greek based on financial reasons most offer Greek based on as it has been said they enjoy it.

have always wanted to try.maybe next time.

are there girls really enjoy greek?

I have had to peel girls off the ceiling from ass fucking. Some of the most intense orgasms in which I have ever had the pleasure of participating. Girls who like it LOVE IT ! imho

Post a review? :cool:

(The complexity of her intellectual ability added the needed ingredient to take me to a parallel universe and I can assure you that her pussy has resemblance to Schrodinger's cat . Her asshole was nothing but a manifestation that the universe is two dimensional hologram . The way she moaned proved to me that time is relative and yes it can expand.)

I have had to peel girls off the ceiling from ass fucking. Some of the most intense orgasms in which I have ever had the pleasure of participating. Girls who like it LOVE IT ! imho

+1

Sometimes its the only way I can get off!

her pussy has resemblance to Schrodinger's cat

I've been there, brother. Sometimes you're not sure if that pussy is alive or dead.