Sweet Hannah

Raincoats On or Off

41 posts in this topic

The purpose of this post is not to open discussion of safe sex, it is for this hooker to promote the business of hookers (including herself) that only offer TF. Most johns given a choice would choose UTF. Just another form of using the discussion board for self promotion.

Re-read the thread. I wasn't commenting on reviews, hers or otherwise.

I repeat - her reviews contradict the stated premise you say you agree with. Don't know how else to put it. Or perhaps you should just be more clear about what you are agreeing with. :)

It seems my purpose for this thread is unclear. Didn't know what to expect really since I am new to the board.

I know what adults do in private is their business. I don't care what they do, just curious why. I know that too isn't my business. I know what I do and I know why. I can't discuss it because I would be promoting myself.

I'll just assume she'll give you a bbbj and have sex with you with a cover because she isn't on birth control and doesn't want to get pregnant. LOL

So I guess no further comments is necessary . Thanks everyone.;)

Or perhaps you should just be more clear about what you are agreeing with. :)

Happy to.

I was agreeing with what NNG said about Hannah's apparent purpose with this thread, and with the (many) threads she starts. Questions & topics that have been beaten to death, multiple new threads per week. It smacks of "look at me".

As you alluded to, she has a right to post here, so don't get your knickers in a twist about this observation - but I think it's an accurate observation. After all, a hooker's gotta advertise, right?

If I could find those threads, I wouldn't feel the need to start my own. Honestly. I don't need to start threads to get attention or advertise. I did great before I was on TOB.

I think most fringe boards tend to rehash topics frequently...

There would be nothing to ever talk about if we didn't rehash topics..... everything that could be talked about, has already been talked about.

So rehash away!!

But do know that starting multiple boring ass threads each and every day does strike most people (meaning the 3 moderators) as LOOK AT ME, aka advertising.

Hmmm:confused:, Let's apply some logic to this situation.

1. The TO offers unprotected French.

2. The TO takes providers to task who offer bbbj but do fs with a cover.

3. What conclusion would you draw about the TO and the services she offers?:cool:

I think most fringe boards tend to rehash topics frequently...

I've seen the same question asked within 24hrs on a board for one of my other hobbies. Then, the 2 days later. All 3 threads are on the 1st page. :eek:

Been getting BBBJs for over 20yrs from ASPs. No STDs. :cool:

I have read this SO MANY times. I believe Milos, but are others lying? It seems at least anecdotally that it is MORE DIFFICULT to get STDs via UTF, and that, Hannah, is the answer to your question.

The best BBFS thread I have found on the forum. Old forum posts are blast to read 🤣🤣🤣 The long-timers here used to post really great stuff!! Ahhhh, the good old days.

Edited by Caressa Duval

On 10/27/2014 at 4:09 AM, NaughtyNiceGuy said:

The purpose of this post is not to open discussion of safe sex, it is for this hooker to promote the business of hookers (including herself) that only offer TF. Most johns given a choice would choose UTF. Just another form of using the discussion board for self promotion.

And? We thank you so, @Sweet Hannah