Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Hannah

Does it matter if ad is posted?

12 posts in this topic

When you're looking for a provider to see, do you try to set up an appointment even though she didn't post for that day? Do you assume she's working every day? What do you assume when she doesn't answer or reply back?

When you're looking for a provider to see, do you try to set up an appointment even though she didn't post for that day?

I assume that if she hasn't posted in 24-48 hours, she's probably not available. The exception is if a girl has been around for a while and I just know she doesn't post every day. Or if I've seen her before and know the same thing.

If she's on P411 and it shows she has been online recently then the ad doesn't matter.

What do you assume when she doesn't answer or reply back?

If it's contact by email, I don't think much unless it's been more than a day or two - then I think she's just not very professional. If it's contact by phone or text and an hour goes by, then I assume she's not available. Lots of providers aren't going to call or text back if they don't do so immediately so I don't usually worry about that.

When you're looking for a provider to see, do you try to set up an appointment even though she didn't post for that day? Do you assume she's working every day? What do you assume when she doesn't answer or reply back?

If I have seen her before I'll ask at anytime. For the most part week in advance. They always reply back that day. If they don't reply back that day I'll send a sad message like: "hey wasn't sure If you got my message blah blah blah. I totally understand why you would never want to see me again . I'm going to try again in a week if you don't respawn I'm going to assume you don't want to see me. See you in a week" that's how I deal with that situation.

If it's a month or two I assume she died in head on collision. I gather up some of her hair strands and other stuff I may have taken, light a candle, and have a wake. I invite my cat and preform the ceremony. Then i have food prepared for my guests and we eat cat treats and steak.

Oh Hannah, you are sa-weet!

Alright to give you my opinion, if we've never met then I probably need to see your ad.

If however, we have met and you said in passing, "You can call me anytime", then I'll take that as approval for me to call you even if you have not posted an ad for that day.

If a girl doesn't post I don't assume she isn't working. If she doesn't respond then she's not available.

Most of the time I am booking for the same day and I won't make contact if I don't see an ad for her on that day.

As I think about it, it totally depends on the provider's "status." I usually see the same few people regularly and a new person now and again. Among the "regulars," a couple are under the radar and never advertise, so I just email with a possible time/date in the near future & we then start coordinating schedules. Then, there are a couple who I only contact when they post and ad. And the last one, advertises sporadically, but will set an appointment even without an ad up. If I'm trying to schedule with a new person, I only contact when an ad is posted.

So, does it matter if an ad is posted...no, yes, maybe?

Edited by MissingLink
misc, typos

I almost always book days in advance so that I can make sure my schedule can be worked around.

We have some many girls operating so many different ways. I would say call her or shoot her text. But some girls don't want text.

Most of the time I am booking for the same day and I won't make contact if I don't see an ad for her on that day.
+1 mj, this is usually the mode I operate as well!

+1 mj, this is usually the mode I operate as well!

Agreed....except...I have a few long term friends I might try to quickly text/email and see if they're available that day. But typically im a "last minute" kinda guy and I LOVE to look thru ads to find the right one. No ad, no appointment (typically.)