Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gimehead

Remembering Your Lies

9 posts in this topic

Someone told me that the problem with lying is that you have to remember what you said.

Here's a web that makes my head swim: Last week I TOFFT with a lady named "Passion". I gave her a "not good" review -- more on that later. Since then, she's advertised as Fancy and Sexii with two different phone numbers and different photos. Come to find out she's aka Savannah too! Last week she was a mix of Irish, Italian, and Indian. Now she has Egyptian blood.

You know, I truly felt bad about hurting her business with my review. During our short time together I felt like she was feeding me a line. But I was really burned 'cause I paid for an hour and she said I had to leave after 25 minutes. Reason she gave: her dog (and the guy walking it) were at her door. (Also not true.)

I'm not asking for a saint in this business -- Lord knows we all have problems. But this one is bugging me. Am I out of line here?

Edited by The Oxymoron

Darlin' sounds like you were nothing but a meal ticket to this girl. She probably wouldn't even remember your name ,even if you had told her what it was. I don't know how much time you put into researching your lady lust, but maybe you should do more before visiting with your next one.

There are providers that are just as superficial as some of the clients are. I wouldn't lose any sleep over leaving a not-so- good review. If it is deserving ,then so be it.

Hardly doubt you hurt her business, ergo, she ain't changing her name and other details because of you.

No, she's your typical Backpage schemer, trying to rope in as many suckers as she can, and keeping them guessing there's always some new meat in town.

As Jez said, you and everyone else is just this day's meal ticket.

You know, I truly felt bad about hurting her business with my review.
You didn't hurt her business, SHE hurt her business. You just reviewed what took place!
But this one is bugging me. Am I out of line here?
Not out of line and you shouldn't be bugging or trippin' on the review or her. Like Jez said do a little more homework, or if you feel like discovering the next best thing, you may get setup for times like you just shared.

Don't feel bad about your review. Her dishonesty is the cause of any decline in her business. She ripped you off and you told the tale.

Thanks for posting that review, you did right!

Just for the heck of it, here is the Google list of all Backpage ads with ad number "16413028" in Colorado Springs. This works to find information on some BP fraudsters, who change their information a lot (name, photos, phone number) but keep using the same ad number. (Smart fraudsters learn to change the ad number also, which makes it harder to identify them.)

https://www.google.com/search?q=%2216413028%22+site:coloradosprings.backpage.com&num=100&hl=en&as_qdr=all&biw=1024&bih=662&filter=0

and the TOBreviews link:

http://www.tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=6420

I TOFTT on these occasions. A bad or terrible review will not hurt her a bit. She will post under another name and description, even buy a new throw away phone...business as usual.

I tend to encourage the good ones, thus most of my reviews are Very Good or Excellent. Excellent can be based on attitude and professionalism, not necessarily on how many menu items are offered.

It is possible you hurt her business but seriously you helped a legit provider in the process. I read your review and was very grateful that I didn't waist my time or resources on her. Rather I was prompted to see someone with favorable reviews. We review to help other hobbiest and it's appreciated.