Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Daily sex topics?

15 posts in this topic

Holly Love asked me the other day where I come up with some of my random posts. :P

True fact: I used to sell sex toys.

It wasn't always about the sex but also about enhancing relationships/knowledge/better orgasms. It was like a form of therapy for most women who really didn't know what a true orgasm felt like.

Anyways, I've never hid this fact about me to my clients and the ladies I've befriended. Many have suggested that start some sort of ongoing forum. I've been hesitant because I don't want to flood the feed with things people aren't interested in.

So I will ask this:

What would you care to read/learn/be mind blown/laugh about?

I can do a "daily theme" or maybe 2-3 posts a week on different topics. I can also make my posts Men centric some days and Lady centric others.

I know many of you have Significant Others. I can also make a 1 day a week post that just gives you random ideas that might keep your ass out of hot water. ;)

Let the feedback and banter begin!

*drops mic*

.So what do you think of the famous Hitachi. Some women think it is best invention since sliced white bread and put penises to shame

So I will ask this:

I can do a "daily theme" or maybe 2-3 posts a week on different topics. I can also make my posts Men centric some days and Lady centric others.

Yes Dr Ruth .

Holly Love asked me the other day where I come up with some of my random posts. :P

It wasn't always about the sex but also about enhancing relationships/knowledge/better orgasms. It was like a form of therapy for most women who really didn't know what a true orgasm felt like.

Anyways, I've never hid this fact about me to my clients and the ladies I've befriended. Many have suggested that start some sort of ongoing forum. I've been hesitant because I don't want to flood the feed with things people aren't interested in.

So I will ask this:

I know many of you have Significant Others. I can also make a 1 day a week post that just gives you random ideas that might keep your ass out of hot water. ;)

*drops mic*

As wide open as the topic of sex is something done daily would soon exhaust the possibilities. An interesting fact or discussion once a week could keep you going for years.

I look forward to a weekly Interesting Facts and Advice Column by Ms. Justina. Should we start submitting our questions now?;)

Dear Ms. Justina I have no clue as to what women want can you please help.:D

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

anything mind blowing would be appreciated

Edited by mikey_likey
spelling

I think 3 a week would be more than plenty.

Probably keeping it to 1-2 a week, and limiting any "look at me!!" type of information, would be excellent without stepping into the advertising realm. But it does sound like fun as long as it doesn't start taking that turn. :)

I think 3 a week would be more than plenty.

Probably keeping it to 1-2 a week, and limiting any "look at me!!" type of information, would be excellent without stepping into the advertising realm. But it does sound like fun as long as it doesn't start taking that turn. :)

Perfect! Thanks Gina! :D

So I will ask this:

*drops mic*

I think "Hump day sex topic of the week" would be good.

I'd vote for 1/wk myself.

Most topics play out in a few days, but can linger that long. Then the carnivores around here need fresh meat.

*drops mic*

I am still curious what was best seller .

I think "Hump day sex topic of the week" would be good.

I'd vote for 1/wk myself.

Most topics play out in a few days, but can linger that long. Then the carnivores around here need fresh meat.

I think Hump Day is perfect!

I am still curious what was best seller .

98% of my clients were women. There were 2 that were hand in hand on sales.

Ben Wa Balls

Sex Sling (https://www.pureromance.com/shop/Foreplay-Fantasy/Bondage-Role-Play/Sexy-Spreader-Sex-Sling) - Not the actual one but very similar and better designed.

Have you considered a blog site such as wordpress? That would also work well I think. I used to participate in one a few years back discussing similar topics ;)

I think Hump Day is perfect!

98% of my clients were women.

There were 2 that were hand in hand on sales.

If there were 2 that went hand in hand with you then they probably needed this

Around here isn't everyday Hump Day?

45972-Hump-Day-Camel.jpg

hump-day-in-Texas.jpg

h4BF4D8FDa7f2bac91869d947ce780ae7a668f65c.jpg

hump_day_by_brandtk-d6kzufy.jpg

8gknuu1ehpj6f9fo6ezpjsy1b-500x265x18.gif?w=490

No need to open a new thread for this. Just keep adding to this one. Otherwise, the board is going to get clogged up with this.

Damn, that Miley chick really turned into a wigger. Sextape with a dude named LeRoy can't be too far behind.