Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
P123465

Looking for a tease

8 posts in this topic

I am in search of a lady who is a skilled striptease artist, someone who enjoys the act of teasing. Any suggestions?

I would recommend Callie but I think she has dropped off the radar. I can't think of another.

I wish I could help you, but don't know of one. However, I know what you are driving at. The last time I was at Spearmint Rhino, I asked the young lady to not remove her top until the final 10 seconds of the dance. And yeah, it was really fun.

I would recommend Callie but I think she has dropped off the radar. I can't think of another.

Nina, Brielle friend, is a stripper by trade, I'm sure she would accommodate WELL!!! :)

Nina, Brielle friend, is a stripper by trade, I'm sure she would accommodate WELL!!! :)

There is a world of difference between a 'modern' stripper, i.e. someone who works the local clubs and a strip tease artist, some one who could headline a burlesque revue. I've seen many a stripper who didn't know anything about "tease".

There is a world of difference between a 'modern' stripper, i.e. someone who works the local clubs and a strip tease artist, some one who could headline a burlesque revue. I've seen many a stripper who didn't know anything about "tease".

A sad but true fact ! Its why I love the burlesque shows downtown.

best bet is to go to a strip club and get a private dance in the VIP area ,if you want nudity.

or...give Ava Allure a call, she worked the bachelor club circuit for a long time and really knows how to tease.