Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DAVEWSTR

References

16 posts in this topic

I have been a member of TOB since 2003, they changed servers in 07 so that is what is shown as my join date. I have around 20 reviews that I have written. Here is my problem: I have not been active lately and almost every ad now states that they want 2 or 3 recent references. There are quite a few ladies that I would like to see but I cannot provide references. I am wondering if you ladies would accept all of my previous reviews as a collective reference. Would love to get some feedback on this. Thank you all.

DaveWstr- while I have never seen you, I do know you have been around a long time. So while I can't answer for all, I think you will be okay. And you are easy to research. Good luck and have fun.

If you hit trouble, see some "newbie" friendly girls who will see u without references (or recent references), then use those ladies as references for the ladies on your actual to do list.

I had thought of that as well. Plus, there are still some ladies who will remember me and would be willing to see me. The problem is that as I have gotten a little older I do not have the kind of disposable income that I used to, so I'd like to be able to see the ones I really want to see. Maybe I'm just being too picky about this whole thing. I do still get to see my ATF once in a while even though she is kind of semi-retired these days.

Send them to your reviews. If that is not enough, then move on.

It seems most don't even check references even if they say they require them.

Hey guy - I was in the same boat since I took two years or so off - and when I decided to get back in the hobby the requirements changed. I started back in 2007 and while screening was important, it was not as demanding as today. I had some reviews on TOB and TER and when I looked at my reviews, a lot of ladies retired so I only had a few - and they were two years old. So I thought that this was going to be a problem.

One thing I noticed is that you have a lot of posts - so give the person your handle and let them know your situation. Another thing - as mentioned already- is to refer them to your reviews as well (that is searchable on the reviewer). Do you use the same handle on both because some do not.

Then see what happens! If it works great - if not - move on and don't dwell on it! BTW - I connected with ladies that used email since it made explaining the situation much easier that trying to do it over the phone. Sometimes it get ignored, so follow up. If you want some more insights - PM me!

It does all work out in the end! BTW - take your time and enjoy!

I've never had gaps in my history prevent me from re-upping. If someone thinks there's not enough of a trail there to satisfy their essential questions regarding fit, so be it. It is what it is. Plenty 'o fish....

This is becoming a pain for me, never thought it would be this hard.

very ironic, lol

Lol...what a unique problem to have..can't get a hooker to sleep with me!

very ironic, lol

If you are indeed serious and this is that hard for you? My condolences. It isn't, and should not be that difficult. My belief is that mostly, I cause my own problems so unfortunately, I got no advice for you. :o

I guess I spend too much time with Backpage girls. They hardly ever ask any questions aside from "are you a cop?".

This is becoming a pain for me, never thought it would be this hard.

Frist off who in world are you calling that you cant seem to get laid? :eek:

I'm speachless.

Many Thanks to the ladies who stepped up and volunteered to allow me to use them as references. I really appreciate you all. Who knows, maybe I never even had a problem in the first place.

I hope they have met you at some point in time?

In the past, I have received 2-3 email from a provider I have never meet saying she would vouch for me to receive a trial period to either DateCheck or RS2K. I forget which.

I have been a member of TOB since 2003, they changed servers in 07 so that is what is shown as my join date. I have around 20 reviews that I have written. Here is my problem: I have not been active lately and almost every ad now states that they want 2 or 3 recent references. There are quite a few ladies that I :Dwould like to see but I cannot provide references. I am wondering if you ladies would accept all of my previous reviews as a collective reference. Would love to get some feedback on this. Thank you all.[/quote

Tell them Geecue sent you. :D LOL