Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chanelofhouston

Denver I'm bored... What to do ?!?

13 posts in this topic

Let's see there's brewery's, and..... [snip}, 16th Street Mall, Rockies game, Red Rocks. That's about it really. If you like sushi, Sushi Den is really good.

Edited by boink36
Forbidden topic removed.

Let's see there's brewery's, and..... pot shops, 16th Street Mall, Rockies game, Red Rocks. That's about it really. If you like sushi, Sushi Den is really good.

There is so much more than that! There are dance clubs, art museums, aquariums, amusement parks, tons of state parks, Larimer Square, Lodo, Nodo, Highlands, all full of good restaurants, hanging out in Cheeseman Park after you get ice cream from licks, Botanical Gardens, live music seven nights a week, Alamo Drafthouse (beer and movies!), Casa Bonita (god awful food but fun) so many things to do!

What did this poor girl ever do to you that you even thought about Casa Bonita???? ;)

If you like the outdoors, and the next 2 days will be gorgeous, there are endless possibilities. Luce gave some good ideas but if you want nightlife, go to LoDo (lower downtown).

Eliminate the competition via food poisoning. I would'nt give Casa Bonita food to my dog.

OP:

The Colorado history museum is fun. Then head over to the Buckhorn Exchange and have some Buffalo Fries for dinner. That would put you in the mood for the rest of the evening!

What did this poor girl ever do to you that you even thought about Casa Bonita???? ;)

If you like the outdoors, and the next 2 days will be gorgeous, there are endless possibilities. Luce gave some good ideas but if you want nightlife, go to LoDo (lower downtown).

Eliminate the competition via food poisoning. I would'nt give Casa Bonita food to my dog.

OP:

The Colorado history museum is fun. Then head over to the Buckhorn Exchange and have some Buffalo Fries for dinner. That would put you in the mood for the rest of the evening!

Hey Casa Bonita is an institution! I said it was god awful food but who doesn't want to see cliff divers while they eat (or don't eat)?? It's total kitschy fun and definitely something to do around town :P

You can always type in what to do in Denver in a search engine and get http://www.denver.org/things-to-do/

So Denver has lots of things going on - but what are your taste in things you like to do otherwise you get the strange and unusual?

If Casa Bonita is an institution (too many kids and the food is awful) then so is The Fort or for that matter Shotgun Willie's - but again - what are your interests???

Omfg whats a girl to do in a big city like this my my

you should go to museums, and just walk downtown, there is some really interesting architecture.

You could always respond to p411 inquiries...

Now that's harsh :D