Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ywngwti

Recommendations for submissive Colorado provider

14 posts in this topic

I am new to this (only one reference, in Vancouver) and looking for recommendations for a Colorado provider who's submissive - specifically, who enjoys being tied with soft ropes while her partner works to provide both participants with mutual pleasure. I'm not into giving or receiving pain. I play completely safe (e.g. no bodily fluid exchange) and adhere strictly to "safe, sane, consensual" conventions. Ideally I'd like someone who is slender or athletic, caucasian, and between about 25 and 40 years old. Importantly, the provider needs to be someone with a few reviews. If it matters, I'm 50, tall, and fit.

Thanks in advance!

I think it's pretty unlikely you'll find this on a first appointment, but I could be wrong. Most people, here, or regular dating, are pretty wary about being tied up, until they know you.

However, look at the review board: http://www.tobreviews.com/, and search Colorado for "submissive". You'll get some reviews, and it's a good place to start.

I don't have any recommendations, sorry! :)

I would expect (and hope) that providers make arrangements for their own safety any time they see someone new, regardless of the plans. A big strong guy doesn't need ropes if he decides to be nasty. However, I agree that this kind of play adds some concern.

Thanks for the tip - I'll try it.

Any recommendations from anyone else?

I would expect (and hope) that providers make arrangements for their own safety any time they see someone new, regardless of the plans.

Errrrrr,,,, what do you mean by that?:confused:

I think what pfunk was alluding to, that if you have a few sessions with a lady, and she is comfy with you, this may become an option. I personally know of no one who would allow someone they have never met to do this. I'm sure there is someone out there though. Good luck.

The only time I have ever tried BDSM games was on a 2nd visit AND supervision was in the room. Both are now retired.

You might try contacting the BDSM community in town. Sorry, I don't have a link.

Ya that's going to be tough to find. I recommend you find a corpse.

Eewww! Macho - on behalf of those who enjoy Power Exchange games, I'll take your "corpse" comment as either a good-natured joke, or a comment from someone unacquainted with the appeal of this kind of play. (If the latter, please don't "knock it until you've tried it.")

As I mentioned in the initial post above, I recently got my start using professional service in Vancouver. I pretty easily found two very nice providers there who were quite receptive (appeared eager, in fact) to playing this way during the first encounter, and in-person activities were quite consistent with that. I suppose that sort of set my expectations that this would not be all that hard to find.

My first ASP was Brandi (sub). At the end of the visit, she started talking the dom/sub thing. I never reconnected with her to find out more, then she went off the radar.

Good luck in your search. Why do I think you shouldn't have any issues finding what you seek after an introductory visit?

Thanks everyone for the helpful suggestions. Between these and some inputs through PM I think I might be moving forward now. That said, I'll continue watching this thread - further recommendations would still be greatly appreciated.

There is a huge cummunity in town try fetlife.com there are plenty of intro parties.

I know that Scarlett Dinardo is as sub. I am aware of her having had had two doms but beyond that she is also more than submissive with me but she said it made her nervous when I asked her outright before seeing her.,..

Thanks JWB. Scarlett looks great. I will plan to check with her.

And again thanks for the help I've gotten via PM as well.

Seems appropriate to report back. Thanks to the good advice I got, especially from George on this thread, I've now made many good contacts - more than I can see in a short time! In my case, just over one third of the providers I contacted were interested in playing a submissive role with me. (That number may go up; quite a few providers haven't responded yet.) So, although this isn't something most providers directly advertise, a good many are either interested in trying it, or are experienced practitioners.

If anyone would also like to pursue this kind of play and would like to hear a bit more about the approach that seems to work well for making contacts with providers, PM me and I'll be happy to discuss.

Just wanted to say how nice it was to read through this thread and see that everyone played nice and offered their helpful advice to the OP. Honestly, I was braced for the mudslinging, insulting, judgmental responses I expected to see but to my surprise there were none of the above.

Good job my fellow TOB'ers! xoxo Muah! xoxo :)