Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mustang87

Video Clips on BP

11 posts in this topic

Right I've noticed them too. They are kinda cool, its kind of harder to fake one of those, way easier to steal pics.

I got an email from BP about this a while back and though it was interesting. The ad posted is also interesting, BP changed their policy a while back as to what sort of pics you post no nudity, no simulated nudity really just nothing too risque. They seem to be a little bit relaxed on those rules it seems.

I say it won't catch on. I do think short vids are a great idea but I can see the rules being pushed rather quickly on BP and bringing the site some unwanted attention.

I've noticed that girls, who travel a lot, frequently use these. If they show their face, and have a unique name in the video, it's a great tool to demonstrate "no bait and switch".

I like it, and hope it catches on.

I've noticed that girls, who travel a lot, frequently use these. If they show their face, and have a unique name in the video, it's a great tool to demonstrate "no bait and switch".

I like it, and hope it catches on.

I like that idea and kind of wonder why BP didn't work that angle when they sent the email out to all the ladies.

Right I've noticed them too. They are kinda cool, its kind of harder to fake one of those, way easier to steal pics.

Good point, I hadn't thought of that....

It also gives us a better way to see what she looks like. Too often, the pictures are taken in such a way as to hide some of the less-flattering features. A video makes that a bit harder to do.

I got an email from BP about this a while back and though it was interesting. The ad posted is also interesting, BP changed their policy a while back as to what sort of pics you post no nudity, no simulated nudity really just nothing too risque. They seem to be a little bit relaxed on those rules it seems.

I say it won't catch on. I do think short vids are a great idea but I can see the rules being pushed rather quickly on BP and bringing the site some unwanted attention.

I agree, with all the negative press BP has gotten lately, this new fad is going to get squished in short order.

I was about to start a thread on this...Mustang beat me to it!

I really like the vids...it gives me a better idea of what I might see when the door opens. There's no photoshopping...yeah there may be some editing and good camera angles, but the vids seem genuine. Especially when the provider has a more natural look to her and not as made up in the pics. I think it's going to catch on.

I was about to start a thread on this...Mustang beat me to it!

I really like the vids...it gives me a better idea of what I might see when the door opens. There's no photoshopping...yeah there may be some editing and good camera angles, but the vids seem genuine. Especially when the provider has a more natural look to her and not as made up in the pics. I think it's going to catch on.

There is an ample supply of videos to steal online and plenty of available software to edit, cut, splice and manipulate digital video. So far as I know there is a shortage of plug-ins similar to tin eye or google image search for videos. So yes it may well catch on, but be careful what you wish for because I think you guys' hopes are being set a bit high. :( One of those times I hope I am wrong.

There is an ample supply of videos to steal online and plenty of available software to edit, cut, splice and manipulate digital video. So far as I know there is a shortage of plug-ins similar to tin eye or google image search for videos. So yes it may well catch on, but be careful what you wish for because I think you guys' hopes are being set a bit high. :( One of those times I hope I am wrong.

You're not wrong. All of this stuff can be stolen and manipulated.

New to the forum, but have been lurking cor a while. I don't know if they will stay or go, but some of them are down right sexy