Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
P123465

411 on Kara

16 posts in this topic

also wondering about her & if it is actually worth $200...

PMs sent. I should do a review.

Yes you should do a review and then you won't have people like me hitting you up for info in a PM.;)

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

PMs sent. I should do a review.

Were you ever able to post one? Thanks.

Just posted a review under "Dakini Kara". Should be available once it has been moderated.

Sorry for the delay, but she's been out-of-town and I've been swamped.

Really waffled between 'Very Good' and 'Fantastic'. All the data says 'Very Good' but the emotions say 'Fantastic'.

Just posted a review under "Dakini Kara". Should be available once it has been moderated.

Really waffled between 'Very Good' and 'Fantastic'. All the data says 'Very Good' but the emotions say 'Fantastic'.

Fixed it for ya'.

Thanks. Very helpful. I always wondered about her. The thing about tantra providers is there is often a disconnect between what they want to provide (guidance on accessing your sacred chakras or whatever) and what you want from them (an hour of so of uncomplicated fun).

I usually skip them for that reason. I don't need to access my inner light, and certainly not at $250+ per hour.

I don't need to access my inner light, and certainly not at $250+ per hour.

LOL - even if she has crystals? ;:P

Thanks. Very helpful. I always wondered about her. The thing about tantra providers is there is often a disconnect between what they want to provide (guidance on accessing your sacred chakras or whatever) and what you want from them (an hour of so of uncomplicated fun).

I usually skip them for that reason. I don't need to access my inner light, and certainly not at $250+ per hour.

The key here is to access your inner disposable income and let your chakras guide you on how to spend it and get what you're looking for. :D

well put! I understand everyone is looking for something specific to them. but this type of massage is not my thing.

I experienced a tantra/holistic massage many many years ago. intrigued by a very attractive woman and was hoping that there might be something more. as I was experiening from other massage ladies on C.L. at the time.

this lady was honest and real to her practice. it was FAR from my mindset or desire! there were times where I was close to laughing. it was an enlightening experience to say the least. she was very warm, nurturing, and a dead knock out. but I never want to experience a kumbaya massage again. lessoned learned!!!

The key here is to access your inner disposable income and let your chakras guide you on how to spend it and get what you're looking for. :D

Yeah, well, I have champagne-sized chakras, but a beer-sized wallet.