Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boricua7

Asking for money

14 posts in this topic

This is more of a rant that anything else.spam I can't tell anyone else in my circles, so I might as well share it (bitch about it) here.

I was traveling on business in Denver and wanted to get the knots on my back worked out with the added bonus.spam I scheduled an appointment for an hour FBSM with a provider.spam Sounded nice on the phone and seemed like a good pick.spam Went through the FBSM, and I go about my business.spam Next day, I received a text asking if I was still in town.spam My curiosity got the best of me, and I replied "No, I am back home, what did you need?".spam Then, received a reply stating that they were kicking her out of her room.spam She had paid for the stay, but she didn't ask for a receipt when she booked the room and they wanted her to pay the amount that was owed.spam So in a nutshell she was asking for my help in paying for her room.spam When I told her that I was back home, she replied with "nevermind, I'll figure it out".spam

From a business perspective, I find that to be really unprofessional and frustrating.spam I understand that as a client sometimes friendships form, but that's just disrespectful.spam

It really pissed me off.spam Needless to say, I have blocked the number and won't be returning to that provider.

OK.spam I'm done complaining now.

Have a GREAT day everyone!

I sent it through my mobile device. It does that.

I wondered if it was the mods editing your post...

Was she asking for money or was she panicing and just checking to see if you were interested in scheduling. Maybe she was offering a discount for last minute appointments.

Not necessarily a classless move on here part.

I wondered if it was the mods editing your post...

If it was the mods, they probably would have left a note at the bottom.

I don't know Mr. Doug,

The text did state that she needed $77.00 dollars right off the bat. It wasn't something like "hi hunny, I really enjoyed your company yesterday and was wondering if you wanted to set something up for today". Or something similar to that. If it was worded differently, I wouldn't of took it differently.

So in a nutshell she was asking for my help in paying for her room.spam When I told her that I was back home, she replied with "nevermind, I'll figure it out".

Similar things have happened to me over the years. Usually phone calls.

Once in a while I've been able to help her, by booking an appointment right away. :)

It is very indiscreet, and unwise, for her to contact you uninvited. However, desperate people do desperate things. :eek:

Happened to me a few times, but only after a dozen or so appts. Then it's the "need help with rent", "can you post my bail", "can you put some money on my canteen", calls start up. Being a pushover, I usually complied. :o

Uncool indeed. Sounds like you played it well and did not verbally rip her a new one. The reality of desperation that crosses over to the fantasy world we hobbyists envision is always sobering. I hope the YL is well today.

I have stated my opinion on this many times, and I'm sure my opinion is not popular with the girls. Here it is though:

WTF! Why would a hooker have to ask anyone for a hand out? I'm pretty sure that my salary is indeed higher than a good portion of my clients. How humiliating to put your personal business out there. I think almost everyone has been in a not so favorable financial dilemma at one time or another. Handle it privately and on your own! I personally do not know of another job where you can wake up broke, and have a lot of cash at the end of the day with very low expenses. There is no excuse for this behavior.:confused:

I have stated my opinion on this many times, and I'm sure my opinion is not popular with the girls. Here it is though:

WTF! Why would a hooker have to ask anyone for a hand out? I'm pretty sure that my salary is indeed higher than a good portion of my clients. How humiliating to put your personal business out there. I think almost everyone has been in a not so favorable financial dilemma at one time or another. Handle it privately and on your own! I personally do not know of another job where you can wake up broke, and have a lot of cash at the end of the day with very low expenses. There is no excuse for this behavior.:confused:

Actually, there are plenty of excuses for this behavior... just none of them legitimate. In fact, the very word "excuse" denotes fault and feeble attempts to justify wrongdoing.

There's a difference between having an excuse for something and having a reason/explanation. But I digress.