Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juanduh

How to only see girls that are fantastic in rating?

37 posts in this topic

The comment in bold is such good advice, and is so obvious-yet-frequently-ignored.....that it should be installed as a header in the review section.

If someone reads my reviews, and wants to know what I meant when I said the lady was <insert attribue here>, I would be more than happy to answer queries by pm. I think 99% of the guys here feel the same way.

... with an appropriate level of discretion, of course.

If you want clarification on a remark or on her physical description, sure - ask away. I'll respond, but I might not provide the answers you're seeking.

Of course with the the appropriate level of discretion always...We are all adults here and as such should know how to ask certain things in order to get an answer we want...For those who have not reached that level yet, their questions are likely to be ignored and eventually the just go away until the grow up and learn there are certain things which true ladies and gentlemen just will not discuss with anyone....

If you have questions ask someone who has posted a review or ask the lady herself

Great advice. I have made some nice friendships (or whatever you call it) via PM regarding advice.

And finally, Barbi, you will always be one of my favs.

I have to agree with Aurora Mike. He and I hobby alike. Now that I have been around the block a time or two I have a tendency to stick with the ladies I feel comfortable with and whom suit my desires. I have given my share of fantastics but I never intended to say they were the best I ever had. The rating was based on if I thought the session was worth my time and effort and if I would repeat. I would venture to say that that might be the prevailing intention. I really only repeat with the ladies that I would rate in the top category for MY needs and wants.

I don't really believe that all the fantastics that are given the best they ever had. Best is so subjective. If I was only able to give out one fantastic I could not do it. Because I screen carefully and have a tendency to not explore so much anymore the regular ladies that I see will most likely continue to get fantastics unless their attitude changes. I also realize that even with them each time will not likely top the last time. So if it is slightly less exciting than the time before should she just get a very good or even an average for that encounter. I don't think so. Was sex with your first true love better each time? If it was than your first impressions were wrong and that was not the best you ever had. For most guys the first time was the best they ever had and it was fantastic but my how things change. There is no perfect way to rate. Just take each with a grain of salt and if the majority of her reviews are fantastic then you will probably have a good time if she strikes your fancy.

I use reviews to see if certain services are provided. A review is an opinion - not a universal assessment. While I give reviews a certain degree of credence, I don't bet the ranch on them. I use them solely to cut the percentages of wasting time and money, and they have worked well for me.

Most of my reviews are "fantastic", because the lady provided what I sought - and she was fun to be around - most of these experiences on the same plane. Perhaps I'm easy to please, but this isn't rocket science. The bummers I've encountered were chances I took without the benefit of reviews. They were hunches gone wrong, proving to me the value (albeit limited) of reviews.

I have to agree with Aurora Mike. He and I hobby alike. Now that I have been around the block a time or two I have a tendency to stick with the ladies I feel comfortable with and whom suit my desires. I have given my share of fantastics but I never intended to say they were the best I ever had. The rating was based on if I thought the session was worth my time and effort and if I would repeat. I would venture to say that that might be the prevailing intention. I really only repeat with the ladies that I would rate in the top category for MY needs and wants.

I don't really believe that all the fantastics that are given the best they ever had. Best is so subjective. If I was only able to give out one fantastic I could not do it. Because I screen carefully and have a tendency to not explore so much anymore the regular ladies that I see will most likely continue to get fantastics unless their attitude changes. I also realize that even with them each time will not likely top the last time. So if it is slightly less exciting than the time before should she just get a very good or even an average for that encounter. I don't think so. Was sex with your first true love better each time? If it was than your first impressions were wrong and that was not the best you ever had. For most guys the first time was the best they ever had and it was fantastic but my how things change. There is no perfect way to rate. Just take each with a grain of salt and if the majority of her reviews are fantastic then you will probably have a good time if she strikes your fancy.

Very good point and well stated.:cool:

with my looks, I have found YMMV always improves with a dusting Johnson's Shower to Shower and ability to appear charming if only for an hour or two.