Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hoarce

Old Hobbyist and internet dating

9 posts in this topic

Hi folks. I've been a long time hobbyist dating back probably 12+ years. I have truly enjoyed the wonderful ladies over the years. They helped me through a bad, sexless marriage. I learned many wonderful things. I will always have a strong fondness for the ASPs.

Since I became single I've tried to hobby more. For some reason, probably a little jaded, I just wasn't enjoying myself. I wanted more than one hour sessions. I turned to the internet to try dating. First of all, NO ONE wants a 67 year old male, regardless of how good of shape he's in. It's a prejudice I didn't expect.

Seeing as how I live solo in a three bedroom, I tried hooking up with someone who needed a place to stay. The first try was a disaster. She wasn't sensual, was using drugs, very dependent, and didn't last long.

I ran into another lady, attractive, early forties, nice body, and began a texting relationship. Well, we met, she looked good, and we decided to spend several days together to see where it went. Well, she's really an old hobbyist dream. She's bisexual, and said she really wanted me to develop a relationship with her girlfriend. A true threesome on a continuing basis. She also likes the full range of sexual conduct - BBBJ, multi positions, greek, DFK, DATY, and would like to try DP.

So far we are getting along fine. There is a personal attraction as well as sexual. It's a nice place to be in. Not only do I have the full range of activities sought out on TOB, but there is intimacy and caring to boot.

I'll still check into TOB on occasion, try to add my two cents where I can. I really like and support this community as I think it does a great deal of good. If things don't work out I'll be back. But for now, I have to figure out how in the hell am I going to handle two women.:D

I hope you will be happy and I wish you the best. I was in a similar situation many years ago. Sex was intense at first. Later I learned that the old adage, two is company, 3 is a crowd, is accurate. I was not OK with being the odd man out. The final straw was when she wanted a "commitment ceremony" with her friend but wanted me also.

One suggestion on how to attract younger, more attractive women. Tell them that you are 79 years old and have a nice life insurance policy.

Congratulations! It sounds like a dream come true. You are lucky man who such an arrangement, I hope it continues for years :)

So far we are getting along fine. There is a personal attraction as well as sexual. It's a nice place to be in. Not only do I have the full range of activities sought out on TOB, but there is intimacy and caring to boot. :D

Geez! It sounds like you knocked the cover off the ball! Congratulations, and good luck! :)

Jeezus Hoarce...what site did you use to find that set up?

Ride it high while you can, Hoarce. Sounds too good to be true. Surely can't last long, but enjoy it while it does.

Hey Hoarce, you lucky devil . Congratulations on winning the sexual lottery. Do these ladies have any brothers that think like this? I want the male version of your story. Somehow I think the chances of that are slim to none. But a girl can always dream, can't she.

Good luck darlin'. Many of us have our fingers crossed for you. Slainte!

Hey Hoarce, you lucky devil . Congratulations on winning the sexual lottery. Do these ladies have any brothers that think like this? I want the male version of your story. Somehow I think the chances of that are slim to none. But a girl can always dream, can't she.

Good luck darlin'. Many of us have our fingers crossed for you. Slainte!

The male version can be found by randomly walking up to the first man you see.