Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Don't forget to SMILE :-)

12 posts in this topic

Well hello to anybody reading this :rolleyes:

I've browsed around TOB forums a few times... I've seen some interesting convos which is nice because I'm one who wants to understand all points of view on various subjects!! I have stayed quiet (for once in my life!) I'm up late tonight in my "computer geek" mode and thought it's about time that I at least say something! I'm all for personal happiness so I want y'all to see this and remember to do this >>> :D <<<

Much Love,

Miss PINKSTA

Yes, Miss Pink. That should be a lesson to all providers too. I will almost always avoid providers who do not smile in their ads. :D:D:D

I think I love you. You have a certain special cuteness that ties a pretty bow around your other more obvious assets, and I LOVE your use of video.

Edited by Mace
shill/VIAK

I've always loved this song because of it's contrasts. In tone and tempo it's almost a blues or torch song and yet the lyrics convey just the upbeat message you're trying to get across.

When going through the ads looking for my next session a lady that's smiling will get a call sooner than one that's not. Let's not forget the use of all the smiley icons ;):D:):P. Sometimes it's hard to tell when someone's joking around with the written word because we don't get any of the visual or audio clues we're used to using when interacting with people.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Lol that is terrifying.

Smiling is a good thing. Welcome to tob.

5oxJT.gif_1286229056.gif

I liked watching the lovely Miss Pink's videos. Not much danger of the ol' problem of "that's not her in the photos." Great smile.

Yes, Miss Pink. That should be a lesson to all providers too. I will almost always avoid providers who do not smile in their ads. :D:D:D

So you avoid those ladies who hide their faces?