Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Syrina

Westminster area Incall Help???

17 posts in this topic

Hey guys it's the one and only Sexy Syrina!! I have finally begun my move to the Denver area!! :). I am planning on getting an incall in Westminster area [snip - schedule-specific], but I have never been to that area before... I was wondering what areas are the safest/most convenient for all of you in or around that area. I am planning on visiting any area you would like to see me in in the future... So any help with that would be appriciated as well :D .. Thank you in advance for all your help!

XoXo Syrina

Edited by Mace
Deleted schedule-specific advertising

Hey guys it's the one and only Sexy Syrina!! I have finally begun my move to the Denver area!! :). I am planning on getting an incall in Westminster area [snip - schedule-specific], but I have never been to that area before... I was wondering what areas are the safest/most convenient for all of you in or around that area. I am planning on visiting any area you would like to see me in in the future... So any help with that would be appriciated as well :D .. Thank you in advance for all your help!

XoXo Syrina

Hey Girl, I visit there frequently, as I'm here now. I have stayed off Sheridan and 36 & that seems to be conveinant for all those involved ;)

Edited by Mace

I reccomend the Om at interlockin much nicer and opens you up to the boulder market

I reccomend the Om at interlockin much nicer and opens you up to the boulder market

Agreed.

Thank you guys for the help...I was also thinking around Broomfield....if you don't mind what is that area close to that you speak of? Is it like a cross street or what? Sorry not familiar with the area quite yet..

Message me if you would like...I can explain the Broomfield area :)

Hey Girl, I visit there frequently, as I'm here now. I have stayed off Sheridan and 36 & that seems to be conveinant for all those involved ;)

True, it's very accessable there and several hotels. I also like 120th / Church Ranch Blvd. which has many nice places to stay, great places to eat and plenty of shopping as well.

Messaging is the way to go for this, IMO.

No need giving LE any help in figuring out which places are being used.

Wow.

Wow.

+1

Wow.

I would be willing to bet LE knows more about the best provider incalls

than we do.

than we do.

Exactly what I was thinking, I bet they know all the hot spots.

Wow.

+1. I always wonder why some are so clueless to list spicific street intersections in posts here or their ads.

Let's just invite LE. Why don't we...Doubt the guys would feel so good going to them after that.

I think sometimes it's easy for some to forget almost anyone can sign up to and read these boards....so definitely best for specifics be sent privately (pm or email).

I do thank everyone for there input, was never asking for specifics on any hotels or anything, but being new to the area it's a bit hard to figure out the safer areas of a place when traveling alone... LE is everywhere and that is why it's good to screen everyone and make sure you check references!! There's no doubt that they already know all the hotels ladies stay at already, as long as your discreet, don't attract attention to yourself and screen then you shouldn't have a problem...IMHO

than we do.

While they in fact know what areas and what hotels there is no need to bring attention just as do not underestimate them when it comes to screening.

It's the same as knowing there is a hornets nest you are far less likely to get stung if you leave it alone.

The OP asked a general question and IMO specific information should be done via pm or email.

Right I've wondered if some of these threads are from LE trying to get information anyways!! Good call!

While they in fact know what areas and what hotels there is no need to bring attention just as do not underestimate them when it comes to screening.

It's the same as knowing there is a hornets nest you are far less likely to get stung if you leave it alone.

The OP asked a general question and IMO specific information should be done via pm or email.

Good point. thinking like that will keep you from getting busted.