Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Question

49 posts in this topic

Yes,I believe providers should be able to choose who they bring into their environment!

of course it's her choice. the question is does she make enough money to say 'no black guys.' The answer is probably yes, cause a ton of guys still want a piece, right?

Any business can reserve the right to refuse service, though federal law prevents them for doing so for reasons of bias, such as race.

Woman who rent their bodies to people are far more complex and fragile than most businesses. I honestly think people giving up that much personal space to pay the rent are entitled to reject whoever the heck they want.

geez what a bunch of lilly-livered polecats we got here.

well, you asked for the 'why not' responses, so here goes: of course no provider has the right to refuse service to anyone.

after all, if this profession ain't the textbook definition of 'pubic accommodation' in its purest form, i don't know what is. also, according to a bunch - and probably a majority - of hobbyist posters here, the gals are pretty much obligated to open wide and say "aah" or spread their legs and/or bend over to service any and every member of the human race with a Y chromosome and either a couple of Benjamins, several Grants or a bunch of Hamiltons in his wallet.

<facetious font off>

This is interesting. I never really looked at the language in the act. It doesn't look like it includes personal services by individuals in the prohibition. And the point that the whole thing is underground anyway is a good one. But I don't understand the logic in the remark that the existence of brothels in Nevada throws the whole act out the window.

But in my view this is about individuals' sexuality, which is their business, whatever sort of business it may be, and completely up to them.

She certainly has the right to see who she wants. Certainly some interesting moments if she states on her ad 'No Black Men' how she screens if they call?

I certainly have the right to see who I want to see, and if Im black balled from previous comments well not my loss.

This business has risks. Yes any provider has the right to see who she pleases. No equal rights or Human resource rules in this business.

I certainly have the right to see who I want to see

This doesn't make sense. It implies she doesn't have the right to choose who she sees.

This doesn't make sense. It implies she doesn't have the right to choose who she sees.

I think KeithS was trying to say he had the right to chose who he saw as well, implemented by who elected to call, not that he demanded to see who he wanted.

I know what he was trying to say. I commented on what he said. No one has the "right" to see anyone. They should have the opportunity to contact anyone that wishes to be contacted and attempt to meet if it is mutually agreeable to parties involved.

... They should have the opportunity to contact anyone that wishes to be contacted and attempt to meet if it is mutually agreeable to parties involved.

Agreed! It's equality of opportunity, not equality of result.

I know what he was trying to say. I commented on what he said. No one has the "right" to see anyone. They should have the opportunity to contact anyone that wishes to be contacted and attempt to meet if it is mutually agreeable to parties involved.

Hair split right down the center! but to what end? :confused:

To contact who I want and if they don't want to se me because of being bad client list so be it her loss

Any business can reserve the right to refuse service, though federal law prevents them for doing so for reasons of bias, such as race.

Woman who rent their bodies to people are far more complex and fragile than most businesses. I honestly think people giving up that much personal space to pay the rent are entitled to reject whoever the heck they want.[/QUOTE]

What I underlined in the above quote is true.

Just because you want to see us, does not mean you will. A lot depends on that so important initial, contact. So it is a benefit to both parties concerned ,that they put themselves out here with their best foot forward (so to say).

In the end I believe your body your choice above all $$$.

This business can't be entirely compared to other since our "business" is our bodies (oh wait right we're renting our time....oops).

Do you think that a lady should have the right to choose who she sees or do you think that she should see anybody that has money?

For example: no black men.

Should a woman in this business be allowed personal preferences?

Why or why not?

I believe she should because nobody should do something that they do not like to do.

I am more interested in the why not.

Have a great day!

:)

To contact who I want and if they don't want to se me because of being bad client list so be it her loss

I never understood adding "her loss" to a post. She isn't losing anything if whatever guy was never in her sights to begin with. Same goes for hookers who say "his loss" if a guy will not see a BBW. A BBW was never on his horizon.

I can see how it might make someone feel better if they were part of a group that was excluded.