Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harpo

Women's opinion

18 posts in this topic

It has happened few times in the last month . I post on Cl for misc. intimacy and I receive genuine responses , however, they need it now with few hours to spare, not tomorrow , not few days from now , just NOW or like 2 hours from now.

Just as an example , one she said I have tattoos ,smoker and I didn't shave my legs for a week !...One tonight wanted me to drive 2 hours to see her tonight and only tonight.There is no way I will drive now for 2 hours for best pussy in the whole world.

I am not stupid, I check names, photos, addresses and phone numbers , they are real

I thought only men are spontaneous when it comes to sex, btw all of them are early 20s .

Wtf is going on , what am I missing ?

Ask 2big. He has posted about CL a lot. My guess is that the person on the other end isn't really what you think, or the person on the other end really isn't single so can't be that spontanious.

Edited by Velvet Valentine
sp

Ask 2big. He has posted about CL a lot. My guess is that the person on the other end isn't really what you think, or the person on the other end really isn't single so can't be that spontanious.

They are real , I did my research . May be I didn't explain myself well , they are too spontaneous !....now or never.

PS...I hope you were kidding about 2 big....thanks , but no thanks.

I say it's bs. Finding women on cl is for chumps.

I hadn't realized you were a woman. Good to know! :)

It has happened few times in the last month . I post on Cl for misc. intimacy and I receive genuine responses , however, they need it now with few hours to spare, not tomorrow , not few days from now , just NOW or like 2 hours from now.

Just as an example , one she said I have tattoos ,smoker and I didn't shave my legs for a week !...One tonight wanted me to drive 2 hours to see her tonight and only tonight.There is no way I will drive now for 2 hours for best pussy in the whole world.

I am not stupid, I check names, photos, addresses and phone numbers , they are real

I thought only men are spontaneous when it comes to sex, btw all of them are early 20s .

Wtf is going on , what am I missing ?

so your complaint is that these "real" women on CL want you NOW. Not later, but NOW.

gosh, that's a real problem.

I hadn't realized you were a woman. Good to know! :)

The best way to get a thread full of replys from men is to ask for replys from women.

The best way to get a thread full of replys from men is to ask for replys from women.

When it comes to flaky behavior, men know women better than women know themselves. :cool:

The logical solution is to post WHEN you're ready and in the mood. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Pussys are a wonderful thing to posses. Usually we can pick up our phone and have service very quick. That may be what these ladies are accustomed to.

I always thought CL intimate encounters stuff was folks wanting quick action, not trying to schedule a date? Velvet is right, 2Big may have some insight.

My opinion on this is...Girls in their early 20's usually have a booty call list, at least the young 20 somethings that I know, so the fact that they are on Craigs list screams scam or sting (see post under Colorado section). So I would run far and fast.

You must either be extremely lucky or have a lot of gay friends.:cool:

You must either be extremely lucky or have a lot of gay friends.:cool:

Merry Christmas .

I've picked up on CL before. About 4 times. It's just easy and spontaneous. I post what I want, a picture, and I have 100 messages in no time. It's awesome. Probably too risky and ill-advised but sometimes, the mood strikes and I can be a risk taker. I'm not looking to schedule for a day from now. I want it when I post it. Otherwise, meh. I got other things going on.

I've picked up on CL before. About 4 times. It's just easy and spontaneous. I post what I want, a picture, and I have 100 messages in no time. It's awesome. Probably too risky and ill-advised but sometimes, the mood strikes and I can be a risk taker. I'm not looking to schedule for a day from now. I want it when I post it. Otherwise, meh. I got other things going on.

Thank you for (finally) answering my question. It seems there is a shift in women's attitude about misc. romance . Come to think about it , a little difference between misc. romance and a bar scene. A woman friend of mine goes to church for the same reason , but she calls it marriage !

Maybe wait to post/respond till the urge is within a 2 hour window?:confused:

Maybe wait to post/respond till the urge is within a 2 hour window?:confused:

I never respond (hundreds do !) and most probably a scam. I post and the problem they respond days later . One wanted me to drive in snowstorm for not few miles . I am still able to use my brain but it is definitely frustrating .

I never respond (hundreds do !) and most probably a scam. I post and the problem they respond days later . One wanted me to drive in snowstorm for not few miles . I am still able to use my brain but it is definitely frustrating .

I've interacted with a few women, both as the poster and the respondent, and without exception they are all flakes, or scams.

There is far more success to be had at bars. It's just too easy for fuglies to get the attention they crave by posting fake pics & promising things they can't deliver.