Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
craignyou

Someting for our ladies

46 posts in this topic

My bad I was confused because you quoted my post in your reply.

I was responding specifically to your post, but also using the op's suggestions to help illustrate my point. I can understand the confusion... my apologies for not clarifying.

There are clients that do enjoy giving back rubs and foot rubs. It seems like a turn on for them as well. Believe it or not, there have been times where a good 50% or more of our time together have been spent on me. It's not expected or the norm, but certainly appreciated. And, there are some that always bring a gift. It's never expected, but really nice, and I have fond memories when I use my gifts.:P

Lucky for y'all it turns me on to give as well!

Happy holidays!

I see many good points here but these ladies are people. And turning the tables from time has always been appreciated in my experience. It's juat a suggestion for those that are comfortable with it

Since when is giving a back rub out of the norm and a special event?? WTf guys - treat the ladies well no matter what.

hey funky,

even tho your link was TLDR (jest kiddin) that's behavioral science's explanation for what the knuckleheads here don't have a fuckin clue about and probably never will.

hopefully the selfish and self-absorbed will hook up with the cold-hearted gold-diggers and leave quality hobbyin to the rest of us.

hookers are people too -- well most of 'em anyway.

urfan - reality is that the gold diggers avoid the self absorbed and prey on the vulnerable who feel they always need to do more to please them....or as you would write - jest keepin it real.

urfan - reality is that the gold diggers avoid the self absorbed and prey on the vulnerable who feel they always need to do more to please them....or as you would write - jest keepin it real.

Word.

Call me self-absorbed or whatever, but I'm not a fuckin' doormat. If I'm spending 3 Benji's, I'd better be the one getting the backrub (and a whole lot more).

Like I said before, I'll throw some extra money her way as a way of saying "Merry Christmas", but I'm paying for HER to focus on ME, not vice versa.

Av8r - to each their own. I'm hard wired to please so I always focus on the lady first and foremost. 24-7 365 not just during a holiday season.

Ugh... what's with all of this "pseudo-chivalry" here?

Stop trying to act like y'all are being so thoughtful and giving to the ladies, when the truth is you (most of you) are still deriving so much pleasure from it (I refer to the example I mentioned earlier in this thread about the french maid costume). If you really wanted to "do something special for the ladies", you'd just give her the money for a session without expecting/needing/wanting anything in return (something I'm not encouraging or condoning as I think it would be a total waste of money).

Which brings me to my second point here... why are you trying so hard to "wow" the ladies? Do you honestly think it's going to get you somewhere with them or gain you anything? Truth be told... these women might think you're all a bunch of swell dudes, and they might find you funny, charming, quirky, cool, etc. but they are STILL being paid for their services and being paid to make you feel like you're actually "special" to them. Once you've "popped" and the blood stops rushing to your penis', you will realize (hopefully) that it's all part of a fantasy/illusion... which is what you're paying for. To go above and beyond in some feeble and misguided attempt to win them over is just plain pointless and ridiculous. I refer to my previous example about visitng your ATF stripper at the strip club. Bottome line... they're in it for the money. They'll tell you what you want/need to hear and make you feel good (physically and emotionally) just to keep you (or rather, your money) coming back again and again...

I'll give a provider a Christmas card or maybe one of those mini candy canes the Salvation Army bell-ringers give out, but that's about all the extra "giving" I feel like doing for these ladies.

And before any ladies read this and try to criticize me for being a pig, barbarian, neanderthal, chauvenist or anything else; I feel compelled to state that... I am always courteous, respectful and kind when I meet a provider for a session. I show up on time, freshly showered and impeccably groomed. I never try to haggle or negotiate the price, nor do I ever attempt to eek out extra time from our session without at least offering to pay for it.

There are clients that do enjoy giving back rubs and foot rubs. It seems like a turn on for them as well. Believe it or not, there have been times where a good 50% or more of our time together have been spent on me. It's not expected or the norm, but certainly appreciated. And, there are some that always bring a gift. It's never expected, but really nice, and I have fond memories when I use my gifts.:P

Lucky for y'all it turns me on to give as well!

Happy holidays!

jeez, usually its client's wanting free pussy. Once I had one that thought a freebie would be great for his birthday gift. Its not like he was real regular either. I had to remind him that he probably wouldn't even think to return a birthday gift when it was my turn. Not that I would expect it . But it did get the point across. Who gives a $250.00 gift to someone they barely even know?

I suspect those of you who want to exchange a small gift will. Then there will always be those that don't. Happy holidays.

Good answer as usual. Be nice always but gifts of appreciation or kindness is always welcome. If you know your ATF you will know how to pamper her or how to show appreciation she will enjoy.

how to show appreciation she will enjoy.

That's what the Benji's are for. :cool:

Ugh... what's with all of this "pseudo-chivalry" here?

Stop trying to act like y'all are being so thoughtful and giving to the ladies,

Which brings me to my second point here... why are you trying so hard to "wow" the ladies?

I'll give a provider a Christmas card or maybe one of those mini candy canes the Salvation Army bell-ringers give out, but that's about all the extra "giving" I feel like doing for these ladies.

Wow. Here for a whole two weeks and already trying to stake claim to the over populated who's the most manly and it is all about me turf. I may be many things, but pseudo and fake are not amongst them. Money involved or not, I LIKE to be kind toward ladies that give me great pleasure. Pretty simple. I respect your right to disagree with that approach, but not so much your attempt to make it sound contemptible. Oh, and welcome to board. :D

Wow. Here for a whole two weeks:D

How long he has been here is irrelevant.

I respect your right to disagree with that approach, but not so much your attempt to make it sound contemptible.

If you respect his right to disagree, then why are you trying to make HIM sound contemptible?

If you want to drop three Benji's in a hooker's lap & then give her a back-rub, go for it. That doesn't make the rest of us wrong.

How long he has been here is irrelevant.

That's true, you've been a tool since you got here too.

If you respect his right to disagree, then why are you trying to make HIM sound contemptible?

Didn't get that, at all.

If you want to drop three Benji's in a hooker's lap & then give her a back-rub, go for it. That doesn't make the rest of us wrong.

No, but it doesn't make the guys that want to do it wrong, either.

That's true, you've been a tool since you got here too.

Coming from the likes of you, I'll consider that a sign that I'm doing it right.

Didn't get that, at all.

Then you didn't read his post.

No, but it doesn't make the guys that want to do it wrong, either.

Never said it did. Have you been paying attention? I openly encouraged him to do whatever made him happy. But, expecting something in return for a handful of Benji's is not unreasonable, regardless of what day of the year it is.