Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lookingaround

Dirty talkers

14 posts in this topic

I wish P411 had a dirty talk category. Maybe that's just part of the PSE category, but I think it deserves its own category. Anyone have recommendations on providers that are good dirty talkers? PM if preferred. Thanks!

This is something I enjoy, too!

If you search the reviews using "dirty talk" about 80 reviews show up.

Good Luck! :)

You should check out Rene Lovitt, He verbal chit chat will do the trick every time, let here know that is what you are wanting though. She can be sweet as a Southern Peach or as nasty as you want her to be.

I LOVE dirty talk, it's hot! Especially when I know what turns him on...I guess I assumed dirty talk would "come" naturally to most providers!! Hmmm lean something new everyday!

I wish P411 had a dirty talk category. Maybe that's just part of the PSE category, but I think it deserves its own category. Anyone have recommendations on providers that are good dirty talkers? PM if preferred. Thanks!

Scarlet O'Brien, as long as you let her know before session starts, most girls will accommodate! :)

I also love dirty talk... it's a big turn-on. But for me, it has to be spontaneous and fit the situation. Otherwise, it feels too contrived and forced. There's just something about asking for it beforehand that takes away from the experience. But that's just me.

I kinda wish more women just naturally did it... that would be pretty groovy (that's right, I said "groovy". Wanna fight about it?) :cool:

I also love dirty talk... it's a big turn-on. But for me, it has to be spontaneous and fit the situation. Otherwise, it feels too contrived and forced. There's just something about asking for it beforehand that takes away from the experience. But that's just me.

I kinda wish more women just naturally did it... that would be pretty groovy (that's right, I said "groovy". Wanna fight about it?) :cool:

Shay Carlyle is very vocal and on a few occasions been pretty nasty with her dirty talk - and this wasn't a request but happened spontaneously.

I think you just have to find a gal that responds to you that way when you're together.

Shay Carlyle is very vocal and on a few occasions been pretty nasty with her dirty talk - and this wasn't a request but happened spontaneously.

I think you just have to find a gal that responds to you that way when you're together.

Thanks for the tip, romn. It's much appreciated. I may have to look her up and give her a jingle.

Make sure you add "mind reader" to your search profile. For every one of your likes, there's another guy that doesn't. Its a business that lends itself to the girl following the gentleman's lead.

Make sure you add "mind reader" to your search profile. For every one of your likes, there's another guy that doesn't. Its a business that lends itself to the girl following the gentleman's lead.

I will ABSOLUTELY be sure to add "mind reader" to my search profile. I didn't think that was a real thing, but I'm relieved to hear that there are clarivoyant providers. Thanks for the absolutely helpful tip!

Totally get that!

Though, surprisingly enough, some guys get really weirded out by it, so even if the girl may do it naturally in her personal life, she may wait for the cue to do it in this one :)