Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VampireVictoria

I never said hello...

14 posts in this topic

I've been on the board for a few months since I heard someone posted a question about me, and after addressing it I just started posting. It occurred to me though that I never introduced myself or said hello.

So, hi everyone! I'm very glad to be here on this board and thanks to everyone who has been nice to me. I look forward to talking with more of you. I'm relatively new as a provider in this hobby, so thanks as well for taking it easy on me when I make mistakes. :)

Also, thanks for having me here. Everyone who runs the board has been super awesome. This is a great place to get information and meet people.

Bites & Kisses,

The Vampire Victoria

Welcome, to TOB. This can be fun place to read.

Nikki

We currently have no vampires on the board, so you fill a welcome niche. I assume you only see clients at night, and preferably in the coffin. I wonder if that is a fetish of some sort, but I digress. Welcome.

Welcome to the board. If I get to visit you I'll promise to not show up with garlic breath.

Thanks all. :) And I'm glad you like my fangs!

Oh and about garlic... no BS, I am totally allergic. Go figure, huh?

Hello Victoria, I am Jez. Welcome, and I think it is good that you actively participate. Nothing wrong with those of you out there who are lurkers, but I subscribe to the" more the merrier". And I thoroughly love the intellect, and the lack of the same that we read here day in and day out. By the latter part of my last sentence, I am talking about myself.

I will say that it helps to wear the proverbial thick skin if anyone wishes to post. And no matter how good of a wit we may think we are, not all will see what we have written. In the context, or manner we have written it.

Once ahain, welcome Victoria to the cyber bar and grill that is TOB.:D

Welcome, to TOB. This can be fun place to read.

Nikki

I agree, it's entertainment factor, like the BackPage, is astounding. :D