Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
supercombo

Economic Indicator - Increase in Rates

43 posts in this topic

They are repetitive and divisive, especially between guys & gals.

Almost every thread on here is a repetition if you've been around long enough. As for divisive some of the most entertaining threads are divisive. If you aren't interested in a thread it's trivial to move along.

About those rates

I bought a Harley once and it was a piece of shit.

High price, seldom means better.:cool:

On the other hand, maybe we're being too critical of this guy, maybe he's right about a general increase in rates. I tried searching on the phrase "anything under 100" on denver.backpage.com just now, and all I found was an ad with this wording (such a disappointment!) "I DO NOT do anything under 100 Roses"

On the other hand, maybe we're being too critical of this guy, maybe he's right about a general increase in rates. I tried searching on the phrase "anything under 100" on denver.backpage.com just now, and all I found was an ad with this wording (such a disappointment!) "I DO NOT do anything under 100 Roses"

I can see that. I think you may be on the wrong side of the equation, though...usually in my experience of Denver BP it's the potential clients who call and try to haggle you down from your listed price.

...usually in my experience of Denver BP it's the potential clients who call and try to haggle you down from your listed price.

I'm not surprised that many BP "potential clients" try to haggle. That's probably why the particular advertiser I quoted felt the need to mention a price floor in her ad.

I just thought it was kind of funny that this provider said she won't do anything for less than 100 - which strongly suggests she will do something for 100 - when the OP of this thread is pushing the idea that 400 is the new "standard" rate.

I thought it was only the administration that claimed the economy was heating up.

Perhaps the regulars here (and I am assuming these are the clients that influence rates) are relatively high up the income ladder. Not much evidence that the middle and lower classes are doing better.

I bought a Harley once and it was a piece of shit.

High price, seldom means better.:cool:

I have had the opposite experience in virtually all things -- high price (unfortunately) usually means better. Whether it's hookers, houses, or anything else, I think that runs true.

I have had the opposite experience in virtually all things -- high price (unfortunately) usually means better. Whether it's hookers, houses, or anything else, I think that runs true.

There is no correlation between price and fantastic ratings in the TOB database. Furthermore, the data suggests that the average price of a fantastic one hour session has dropped over the last several years by as much as $10. It seems that the OP is correct in stating that the younger, more attractive providers will be able to command a premium price.

This was good for a chuckle.

Here is a $200 an hour orange.............

ttar_orange_01_h_launch1.jpg

Here is a $400 an hour orange.............

Orange_fruit_1.jpg7d55a7de-0e63-47c9-9e4c-c61306a42257Larger.jpg

Here is an $800 an hour orange...............

whole-orange-image-l.jpg?400:400

You might get better if you pay more for a house or a car but in this hobby more often equals the same old with better bottled water.

The $400 Orange looks the best!

I agree, but if you read the reviews, you find out it's an extra bennie if you want to get any juice. :D

I think its awesome, the economy is heating up and the girls that are the hottest 20 sumthin spinner GFEs extrodinaires are raising their rates! Good news for the top of the market.

It seems that girls that meet the following criteria are starting to get that they are worth more in the market and are charging higher hourly rates. Thank Club 69 for raising the market as well, now the indies that can keep it all together business and personal life-wise are following suit. :

1. Could authentically be a college student (25 or younger)
  2. Perfect body, dancers, gymnasts, swimmers and climbers all work perfectly.
  3. Great teeth, obvious sign of a upper middle class upbringing.
  4. Not a hint of trailer park debutante
  5. perfect hygiene and grooming
  6. excellent customer service and reliability
  7. tattoos are non-existent or very college girl lady-like.

4 Benjamins gets you the above. The upside is, as the upper end of the market grows, there will be higher quality entries to the market, and thus a never ending variety of hotties in and out of the business.

This development may mean the bottom of the market dries up (economically, and literally, LOL ) and the Ma Barker Veteran Providers that manage to hang on finally fade into the past.

whoo hoo its a gold rush...

Read this first post, saw there's three pages of responses, stopped there and moved on.