Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vic Kosslovich

Do P411 Okays get stale or expire?

10 posts in this topic

A question for the ladies, but gents are certainly welcome to chime in as well.

Next week I'm traveling to another city. In advance I reviewed P411 providers, picked one out, and sent an appointment request. The response I got back was that the provider would "love to see me" but that I would need 2 recent P411 okays.

This surprises me mostly because I already have 9 okays on file and so I've stopped asking for them. I actually have one or two that are under a year old. In addition, I just don't hobby as much as I used to and since I've seen providers outside of P411, I can't get their P411 okay.

I'm going to inquire to the provider directly but I'm curious as to the thoughts here. Why are my 9 okays not enough? Is the provider afraid that I've become unbalanced in the last 3 years? Does she think I've joined LE?

What do you think is behind the concept of asking for more recent (and how recent) okays?

Curious as your thoughts.....

Vic

Some ladies want assurance that you have behaved with other ladies within the last 3-6 months. And, considering the potential danger, can you really blame them? So yes, for some ladies, your okays get old/stale. I'm not one of them, as I don't require P411 or references, but I certainly understand their thinking. Your older okays alone are not sufficient proof that you are safe, for those ladies. There are P411 guys who have misbehaved with ladies and they still okay them, so understand she's not just making you jump through hoops for the fun of it. Up to you to decide if you will comply. Just my thoughts...

Given all of the LE activity lately, more providers are requiring current okays.

This also depends on the state you are traveling too. I am a touring provider and run into the exact same problems when I travel (in reverse) Guys have said in the past I didn't have a review in the last 3 months so they wouldn't book me. Like I would have changed that much in 3 months, but it works both ways.

Many providers honor okay's and references up to a year, after that you run a risk of them not being accepted. If there is a provider you really want to see and she wants current okay's explain that you have references, that are not on p4 or they haven't given you an ok, but are more recent and see if that works. You can also contact some providers who you've seen and ask for an okay or for them to make their ok current on your profile.

Or unfortunately you might have move on to a different provider. On the ad boards if you hover your mouse over the provider it tells you what her requirements are for booking, look for a girl who doesn't need okays.

Good luck on your trip! I hope you find an amazing provider and have fun :)

When I started in the hobby I thought I had enough p411 ok'd when I got to 6. A provider said to me that for her it wasn't just about the numbers but who I had seen. She wanted to know the ladies I had seen in order to feel okay to see me. From that point on I have always gotten an ok from p411 ladies as I never know who knows who. So, good to pick up the okays when you can, both for keeping current and hoping who you've seen will help too.

oks mean nothing to me. gentlemen offer them to me but im not on 411 so i wouldn't know the difference. one person showed me he had oks but after knowing him, i realized that the providers who okd him must have had very low standards.

i screen through emails coupled with phone conversations.

Thanks for all the feedback. I definitely understand the need for the providers to feel safe and in the past have allowed some pretty intrusive screening for just that reason. I pretty much plan to follow Kyla's advice and offer up a couple of providers that I've seen outside of P411. Hopefully they will support the cause here. I'll also see what type of screening she does outside of P411 and see if I can get to her that way.

Failing that, I'll go back to the drawing board... or the P411 board in this case :>)

Thanks for the feedback....

Vic K

Failing that, I'll go back to the drawing board... or the P411 board in this case :>)

Thanks for the feedback....

Vic K

If you had seen a provider that now has a P411 account;

You can contact her through P411 & ask for an OK....

You can also contact some providers who you've seen and ask for an okay or for them to make their ok current on your profile.

Or better yet if you enjoyed seeing her before, ask to see her again. (apologies if that is what you meant) :DThen ask for updated ok. Just a thought.

Updated OKs are always a good idea. The other thing to think about when seeing providers outside of P411 who can't contribute an OK is to ask them if they will provide references to other ladies you might want to see in the future. I've run into a few gentlemen lately who have seen ladies recently but I know that it is near impossible to get a reference from them. :(

A question for the ladies, but gents are certainly welcome to chime in as well.

Next week I'm traveling to another city. In advance I reviewed P411 providers, picked one out, and sent an appointment request. The response I got back was that the provider would "love to see me" but that I would need 2 recent P411 okays.

Vic

I find that p411 does not carry as much validity in other parts of the country. Some areas relate to RS2K or red book. Prepare for the third degree screening. Good Luck!