Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

A simple poll- hickeys/pecker

10 posts in this topic

Guys -have you ever gotten a hicky on your pecker head? <snip> If anyone has had this happen before? How long did it take

to fade away

Edited by Kaduk
overtly drawing attention...

A google answer , no personal experience.

That was rough BJ lol.

(yes on the penis its black and goes away after 2 days on the head of the penis its black again and goes away after 3_4 days)

I've had abrasions due to an overly-enthusiastic <snip> girlfriend. worst part was i had to go to the doc for a physical the next day and he raised an eyebrow. (that was back in the good old days remember)

Oh yes and about 3 to 4 days to fade away

Umm...yes, but I had to throw the Hoover away afterwards...

I've had abrasions due to an overly-enthusiastic <snip> girlfriend. worst part was i had to go to the doc for a physical the next day and he raised an eyebrow. (that was back in the good old days remember)

Are you sure he didn't raise his eyebrows because you penis was smaller than normal?

doubtful, as he'd been recording my growth chart all along.

wait... hey, have the girls been whisperin 'bout me in chat again?

hell yeah! just once from one heck of an enthusiastic lady with wild and crazy oral skills. about 3-4 days before all is back to normal. WOW!!!!!!

I sure did get a "dickey" once. Dang I do miss that lady she was one of the best around here. One of Jenna's Jewels. Can't remember how long it took to heal up, about a week I think.

Guys -have you ever gotten a hicky on your pecker head? <snip> If anyone has had this happen before? How long did it take

to fade away

d59e149126ed97b742a31ba8fc6db83f45.png