Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Guys. Does Intellect Matter...

45 posts in this topic

Never said that nurses don't have training. But they are usually not exactly the sharpest tool in the drawer.

Sort of like flight attendants: highly trained but not exactly towering intellectual geniuses.;)

In other words: not prone to discussing everything to death.

It's more a matter of class than "intellect". The more education a girl has, the more selfconscious she gets about sex. No more quickie bjs in the car like you could get from that waitress at the diner. With the "smart" girl, every little thing needs to be talked about, "theorized", and over-analyzed.

I prefer trashy girls with little education/no college/trade school education. I've had good luck with nurses.;)

Ding, ding!! Troll post of the year!! Or maybe just prime example of always read your "contribution" before hitting "submit reply" button.

Or, you really do prefer trashy, classy, uneducated care givers with a degree that will blow you in a car. In which case you are one big time conflicted and troubled dude! :D

I would point out that both nurses and flight attendants are trained to be decisive, particularly in times of crisis. Of course they do NOT discuss things to death.

how sad for you. missing out on what goes on from the neck up. in my view, there's nothing sexier than the attention and affection of a smart, strong, confident woman. altho it kinda puts a little pressure on being the kind of a guy who can match up with that, doesn't it.

... there's nothing sexier than the attention and affection of a smart, strong, confident woman. ...

Yeah verily!

... it kinda puts a little pressure on being the kind of a guy who can match up with that, doesn't it.

Zing! (with a +1)

I have found that a sense of humor and high intellect go hand in hand, love a lady with a good sense of humor.

i think intellect is overrated.

how sad for you. missing out on what goes on from the neck up.

Do you even know what your OWN opinion is? Or does it change based on who you're talking to? :cool:

naah i was just messin wit you. the first one should have had the <facetious> font on but i got lazy, plus you took the bait. (a classic 2big tactic, btw).

i meant every word of the second one. i fuck a mind as well as a body.

anybody (almost) can ram their cock into a pussy, but i like to think it's more than that for me.

naah i was just messin wit you. the first one should have had the <facetious> font on but i got lazy, plus you took the bait. (a classic 2big tactic, btw).

i meant every word of the second one. i fuck a mind as well as a body.

anybody (almost) can ram their cock into a pussy, but i like to think it's more than that for me.

Speaking of taking the bait -- you couldn't resist either, could you? So, in summary, when called out for your contradictory posts, your response is, "well, I didn't really mean it the first time."

You can "fuck minds" all you want -- when I hobby, I don't care what the hooker's IQ is. I only care that she's smart enough to make the appointment, keep the appointment, and be able to converse a little between shots. Whether or not she reads Shakespeare or does Calculus is irrelevant.

so the short answer to the OP is 'no' eh? glad we cleared that up. this post could have inlcuded a poll.

and god for you and all your ilk here on t.o.b. i say.

and happy hobbyin!

Intellect doesn't matter until you wish to see her again.

What's between the ears has normally thought out what she likes or is good at imagining what you would like.

Something sexy about intelligence

Well, it might be nice to find one that can't count all the way up to $250, but so far they all have been able to.

Intellect matters - education not so much. Many times I have enjoyed the company of ladies who had no more than a high school education. Many times I have not enjoyed the company of ladies who claim to be "highly educated" but frankly were just full of themselves. To me it matters what they do with what they have.

god for you and all your ilk here on t.o.b. i say.

Without GOD (tehe:D) and YOU, it wouldn't be possible. So, thank YOU!:o

tumblr_lo3r5neQMR1qa9w4e.gif

err.... oops, i meant to say 'good for you ...'

i'm a terrible proofreader of my own stuf