Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kidder1960

Strip clubs

13 posts in this topic

I want to take my lady friend to a strip club in Denver area. Any recommendations on clubs that are "ultra lady friendly"?

Go to Diamond Cabaret or Shotgun Willies. Both are very friendly upscale strip clubs that I have gone with women to before and had a good time. Have fun :)

My wife and I visit the strip clubs from time to time. We usually make a night of it and visit 3 or so in a night. We enjoy all of them but the one we usually enjoy the most is the pt's all nude over off hampden. They don't serve alcohol, and there are folks there that are under 21 which is annoying. But we like the variety of ladies there. At some clubs it seems that all the ladies are pretty much built exactly the same. At the nude place there are ladies of all shapes and colors. They also seem to be a little more touchy feely there as well. Im not a drinker so I don't give a crap about the lack of alcohol.

I want to take my lady friend to a strip club in Denver area. Any recommendations on clubs that are "ultra lady friendly"?

I take my S.O. to PT's on Evens. They have male dancers on Friday and Saturday nights, a dance floor, and they serve alcohol.

That only Strip Clubs that I like are the ones that serve up a nice variety of Coconut water...

Qg8d2.gif

If you're looking to enjoy the ladies on stage I'd go to Shotguns. My favorite. Nice ladies, less hustle.

If you're looking to get a private dance then either PT's or the Diamond. The dance area is in another room, no alcohol allowed there so no liquor license to worry about, they dance nude and tend to be more flexible about the rules.

Even at the stage women get away with a lot more. I see women do stuff all the time that would get me tossed out in the street.

And don't go to A Hunt Club if you're in Fort Collins. It just closed two days ago after 24 years in business. And it will be replaced by a church.

And don't go to A Hunt Club if you're in Fort Collins. It just closed two days ago after 24 years in business. And it will be replaced by a church.

I guess we will have to Hunt for a new Club then.....:P

Shotgun Willies any time.

PT's @ Evan on Saturday night only.

(PT's @ Hampden is mostly miss than hit. Diamond's is too uptight.)

Shotgun is always great for the plethora of women there. Surprisingly Platinum 84 can actually be awesome, especially for lap dances depending on who is there that night. Friday seems to be best although sometimes the waitresses are hotter than the dancers!

BTW - I'm a newbie to the site, thanks for having me.

+1. P.T.'s on Evans is super cool...dance floor, sometimes hot strippers, and after hours