Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jiggamandenver

Who is the best at French in your experience?

14 posts in this topic

Pretty simple question...just want to know who you guys think is the best at French (Translated or UTF). Now we all have our personal preferences like me it HAS to be UTF, and I like it sloppy/wet, fast, some teeth are cool with me and if possible CIM.

So because every guy is different and every girl may have a slightly different technique please rate and explain why you gave that rating. I'll give a few below.

1.) Tina: She was the first provider I really started with, I tried a few others before that were rip off's or self service. After seeing Tina it was like hitting the lottery and for a LONG time I ONLY saw Tina. I probably made like 15-17 appointments before I ever saw another provider. I loved BJ's and let's just say I was on cloud 9 every time I left her place. I love her technique, and although she does use her hands a lot that shit feels AWESOME and I have no complaints! Have not seen her in a LONG while, think I may have to go back soon! She is number one simply because the UTF I got from her was amazing and has never been outdone!

2.) Rachel Squirts: I only got to see her one time! :( Back right before she retired she ran a specials because the Nuggets were in the playoffs the year we wen to the Conf Finals vs Lakers.

Anyway she was also awesome, very fast and wet with a LOT of enthusiasm. Worked her tongue very well too. I think she made me cum like 3 times in 30 mins! I'm sad she retired because I may have started seeing her as much as I saw Tina. She gets number two for me because she has mad skills, if I experienced her more she may have been just as good if not better than Tina. However only saw her one time and not enough samples to compare! ;)

3.) Holly Love: I actually only saw her once as well, she is fantastic and has a LOT of energy and enthusiam doing it. Her UTF was awesome just not as good as Tina or Rachel (in my opinion) but nothing to squak at as it was also AMAZING! I need to set up another appointment sometime.

4.) Marie Monet: She is just a dirty girl who loves it all, when I call her I mainly want UTF. Her technique is pretty decent, but if you don't like BBW she may not be for you. She may have moved higher on list because she does CIM w/Swallow.

5.) Jordan Neveah: I saw her back when she was still Serenity. Anyway did a VERY late night call and everything was very good, I move her up on the list because I liked her body, enthusiam, and she is a CIM girl. If a girl does CIM she gets a higher ranking in my book.

There are MANY girls I still want to see, but hopefully I can get some insight from you guys on who was the best for you and give me some ideas. :)

Lilly of Denver, gone but not forgotten! Best provider ever. Sweet, sweet woman and sexy as can be. Her UTF was the best I ever had in the hobby or otherwise. Hope she's doing well where ever she is!

I won't name names, since she's out of the business, but she said two key things:

"You can push my head down if you like"

... and later, after I was taking advantage of that comment, she came up for air to say...

"I can do this all night"

Some teeth are fine with you? Not me, I prefer toothless:) I'm cruising a few nursing homes. I think I'm goin to do well there cuz with age comes reduction in the gag reflex. So can you do better than toothless and no gagging?

i agree Lily of Denver was spectacular, as was Anjelica - both out of the biz

jiggy, you might want to sample Candi-o and Lucy, both top-notch in that dept.

for TF, i recommend Joy. if you close your eyes (but why would you, she's so beautiful) you'll swear it's UTF

You may want to try Chey. You can look up her number in the reviews. This is the only service she offers and has perfected it.

Corrina from BP is also great at it and also offers more menu options.

Holly love is amazing!!

Tina rocks!!

Barbi Dahl is excellent at UTF.

Stacy Carlson is amazing, as is crystal Isis.

Some teeth are fine with you? Not me' date=' I prefer toothless:) I'm cruising a few nursing homes. I think I'm goin to do well there cuz with age comes reduction in the gag reflex. So can you do better than toothless and no gagging?[/quote']

Charming. I think I will pass on the geriatric, let alone incontinent ward. I think by the time most get to that point in their life , they are thinking of checking out. And not giving a dude a blow job for a peso or two.

I plan on dying before I am forced to go into that mode. So you will never find this old hooker in lovely place. (heavy on the sarcasm):eek:

Barbi Dahl-seemed like it went on forever

McKinley-performed like a hungry tiger

Danielle Ray, oh my yes... very enthusiastic, I would have almost believed that she was enjoying as much as me, very nice gagging, deep throat, all around nasty, don't know about the UTF finish because I finished, ah, elsewhere...

i agree Lily of Denver was spectacular, as was Anjelica - both out of the biz

jiggy, you might want to sample Candi-o and Lucy, both top-notch in that dept.

for TF, i recommend Joy. if you close your eyes (but why would you, she's so beautiful) you'll swear it's UTF

You know I was actually thinking of both Candi-O and Lucy lately, not sure if Candi-O would like me cause I always have cologne on and her site says she hates it. But for some really good UTF I guess I can go one day without it on right! :D

Thanks for the suggestion!

I won't name names, since she's out of the business, but she said two key things:

"You can push my head down if you like"

... and later, after I was taking advantage of that comment, she came up for air to say...

"I can do this all night"

Wow! If I were in your shows I would have probably said..."can I marry you!?!?"

Either way that's what I'm talking about...freaking AWESOME!

You may want to try Chey. You can look up her number in the reviews. This is the only service she offers and has perfected it.

Corrina from BP is also great at it and also offers more menu options.

Holly love is amazing!!

Tina rocks!!

Barbi Dahl is excellent at UTF.

Stacy Carlson is amazing, as is crystal Isis.

Think I will have to check out Chey! Sounds VERY interesting!

Pretty simple question...just want to know who you guys think is the best at French (Translated or UTF). Now we all have our personal preferences like me it HAS to be UTF, and I like it sloppy/wet, fast, some teeth are cool with me and if possible CIM.

So because every guy is different and every girl may have a slightly different technique please rate and explain why you gave that rating. I'll give a few below.

1.) Tina: She was the first provider I really started with, I tried a few others before that were rip off's or self service. After seeing Tina it was like hitting the lottery and for a LONG time I ONLY saw Tina. I probably made like 15-17 appointments before I ever saw another provider. I loved BJ's and let's just say I was on cloud 9 every time I left her place. I love her technique, and although she does use her hands a lot that shit feels AWESOME and I have no complaints! Have not seen her in a LONG while, think I may have to go back soon! She is number one simply because the UTF I got from her was amazing and has never been outdone!

2.) Rachel Squirts: I only got to see her one time! :( Back right before she retired she ran a specials because the Nuggets were in the playoffs the year we wen to the Conf Finals vs Lakers.

Anyway she was also awesome, very fast and wet with a LOT of enthusiasm. Worked her tongue very well too. I think she made me cum like 3 times in 30 mins! I'm sad she retired because I may have started seeing her as much as I saw Tina. She gets number two for me because she has mad skills, if I experienced her more she may have been just as good if not better than Tina. However only saw her one time and not enough samples to compare! ;)

3.) Holly Love: I actually only saw her once as well, she is fantastic and has a LOT of energy and enthusiam doing it. Her UTF was awesome just not as good as Tina or Rachel (in my opinion) but nothing to squak at as it was also AMAZING! I need to set up another appointment sometime.

4.) Marie Monet: She is just a dirty girl who loves it all, when I call her I mainly want UTF. Her technique is pretty decent, but if you don't like BBW she may not be for you. She may have moved higher on list because she does CIM w/Swallow.

5.) Jordan Neveah: I saw her back when she was still Serenity. Anyway did a VERY late night call and everything was very good, I move her up on the list because I liked her body, enthusiam, and she is a CIM girl. If a girl does CIM she gets a higher ranking in my book.

There are MANY girls I still want to see, but hopefully I can get some insight from you guys on who was the best for you and give me some ideas. :)

My dear friend Holly Love is wonderful~! :rolleyes: (Yes, I am still here, HL)

Also, Barbi Dahl is wonderful ~!

Chey is great for in & out service, and very nice!

Brooklyn is simply uber fantastic, except I never finished with her there so don't know how that story ends but would love to find out.........~!

Cayla Campbell is wonderful, and again, I miss her...been too long, Cayla, if you are in here sometime and see this!;)