Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sexxy719

why steal someone else name

22 posts in this topic

Everybody's always complaining about pictures being stolen well this ugly girl stole my

Name Taylor Made that is probably how I ended up with a bad review. Why caint girls be real

If they ain't no good don't steal someone else's name or photos. They should just put on their ads that they are thiefing liers

How do you know she stole your name? Do you have a copyright or trademark filed for TaYLoR MaDe? How do you know she did not use the name before you did? In just a quick search of some other sites around the country, I can find 16 ladies with the name Taylor Made. No offense intended, but if you are going to rant, check your grammer before you post.

"Ms. Made, what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

"Ms. Made, what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Shut up your just a fagget pimp tracks first and its good to be the king king of what faggets

How do you know she stole your name? Do you have a copyright or trademark filed for TaYLoR MaDe? How do you know she did not use the name before you did? In just a quick search of some other sites around the country, I can find 16 ladies with the name Taylor Made. No offense intended, but if you are going to rant, check your grammer before you post.

Oh I did and I only found three and this one has no reviews and she just got her phone number this year and all the rest I have told them just like this dump truck bia nia to change their name there is only one and if u don't like my grammer shove it up your ass

Ain't nobody need points from a pimp shut the up and sit down

You should quit while you're still ahead.:cool:

Shut up your just a fagget pimp tracks first and its good to be the king king of what faggets

This must be a rap song or something. I bet you twerk, too.:cool:

Taylor Made? From Arizona? Saw you back in 98. You were amazing.

Every few months or so, you come here whining about something & wanting sympathy, the you follow that up with trailer-trash insults & pouty behavior.

The consensus seems to be that you're a shitty provider, anyway. So, don't let the door hit you in the ass....

Exactly where in thread was she ahead?? :confused:

no this is the hot mess from Colorado. aint nobody got time for her crazy!!!

Taylor Made? From Arizona? Saw you back in 98. You were amazing.

Ahead of what I don't give a fuck about this site they don't use it anywhere else I go I don't need a bunch of nit picking jerks this was real meant to see if the bitch is real hell for all I know it might ne the law using my name and I did invent Taylor Made I really neen using this name 12 years back when eros was the only site out there. Only in this state do u jerks worry about shit that u need not to worry about

no this is the hot mess from Colorado. aint nobody got time for her crazy!!!

Obviously your fagget ass does

Every few months or so, you come here whining about something & wanting sympathy, the you follow that up with trailer-trash insults & pouty behavior.

The consensus seems to be that you're a shitty provider, anyway. So, don't let the door hit you in the ass....

Shitty provider that's not what my reviews say except one and I wasn't here in colorado at the time that is why I am so pissed off but u faggets believe anything and its not every few months or so I know where greener pastures are that's why I am not on here that offent only when I cum to sorry ass colorado do I have pronlems

just to make it clear. it's faggot and not fagget.

just want to make sure that you take note of the misspelling. since it seems to be a common word in your choice of vocabulary.

as I can see from your from your coherent and stellar use of English grammar. what a sweet delicate flower you are!

think you might be able to squeeze me in today on that list of men knocking on your door? as I was looking to see a five star top shelf companion today! smiling face and rolling my eyes at the same time...........

Obviously your fagget ass does

Shitty provider that's not what my reviews say except one and I wasn't here in colorado at the time that is why I am so pissed off but u faggets believe anything and its not every few months or so I know where greener pastures are that's why I am not on here that offent only when I cum to sorry ass colorado do I have pronlems

blah blah blah bad grammar blah blah no punctuation blah blah poor spelling blah blah potty mouth blah blah entitled blah blah trailer trash blah blah

If there are such greener pastures, why don't you spend your time in THEM, instead of here?

(Oh, and a review written by your pimp does not constitute a "good review") :cool:

You do realize this is from Billy Madison, right? (To the OP).

Oh my! :eek: Come on now folks - it is SUNDAY for crying out loud! Let's clean it up a bit shall we? xoxo :P Muah!

Ain't nobody need points from a pimp shut the up and sit down

"It's like she's trying to speak to me; I know it!"

marlin-and-dory-take-a-wild-ride-in-the-eac-with-crush.jpeg

Your posts are making a truly "wonderful" impression on this hobbying community. Such a "wonderful" impression is 'sure' to attract lots of new clients. The sarcasm is fully intended.

Billy Madison!!!! I got the joke it was funny and hell appropriate even.