Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jscrader

Seeing non-reviewed providers

15 posts in this topic

I'm a bit paranoid due to one really bad experience with a provider. I've only been seeing providers that have been reviewed. This really narrows my choice since I'm not in Denver, but the experiences have so far paid off.

Does anyone else follow this or am I the only crazy one?

I'm a little confused. Can you rephrase the question? Are you wanting to see non-reviewed providers? If so why? Seems there are lots of wonderful women to choose from that would allow you to not be paranoid.

Basically if a provider has no reviews, I don't call. This has so far worked out great, but the field of providers is narrow. I was just wondering if anyone else does this.

I was just wondering if anyone else does this.

Yes, just about all of us. Duh.

Basically if a provider has no reviews, I don't call. This has so far worked out great, but the field of providers is narrow. I was just wondering if anyone else does this.

Really? And your basis for this is . . . . .?

Really? And your basis for this is . . . . .?

Maybe he means providers with good/great reviews that fit what he is looking for that are available for when he wants to play.

Not all the time. Sometimes I take a risk, and sometimes it pays off.

Maybe he means providers with good/great reviews that fit what he is looking for that are available for when he wants to play.

Or, there are few that meet is criteria/preferences.

Yes, just about all of us. Duh.

Were that true through retirement and other attrition there would soon be no providers left! To the contrary some of us tend to frequent ladies on the DNR list for the perception of enhanced discretion, some of us like the thrill or rush of taking a complete chance - be it non-reviewed, BP, or both, some get off on being the first to review, etc. The bottom line is that if you are very risk-averse and do not have any inclination to learn how to research and trust your gut, etc. seeing only reviewed ladies is a fine plan and should work well for you. But why the hell does it matter if everyone else does or not?

ps - being a smartass ("duh") does NOT add credence to an otherwise lacking opinion.

since I'm not in Denver

Living outside a major metropolitan area significantly diminishes the talent pool all around. I think it changes my risk/reward thinking as well. The smaller the pond, the easier it is to spot deviations. I generally find it wise to minimize unpredictability in rural environments. :cool:

I think I'm coming up on 5 years without a review. So to answer your question, yeah there are plenty who embibe without needing a review and plenty who only see reviewed ladies- those of whom I've never met.

In my experience I have enjoyed non reviewed providers more than the reviewed ones. Though the non reviewed ladies do come with additional uncertainty.

Why would a girl not have reviews?

1) She is new. (Does not mean she is talentless)

2) Does not want them. (Does not mean she is talentless)

3) Likes to be UTR. (Probably does mostly regulars)

4) Never sees reviewers. (Does not mean she is talentless)

5) Shitty provider and has not seen any reviewers.

Do your basic research.

Enjoy the search and see them all.

Circle back around to the ones that you really liked.

I no longer want, nor need reviews. And my screening process is rather in depth. That said, the gentlemen I see are just that.

I don't worry about anyone that doesn't chose to see me, for whatever reason they may have. We probably wouldn't have a good time anyway.

Follow your guts, not your nuts.

If you found a system that works for you, stick with it. I'm a woman who enjoys talking, conversation before an appointment date makes me feel more at ease and I hope it helps my partner feel more at ease too. Reviews or not, if you find a provider who is interested in talking to you, respond to her. :) Keep the conversation clean, and you won't have to worry about anything.