Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kira Swan

Research Anyone?

12 posts in this topic

I have noticed in some threads posted here and in some personal communications that there are questions and inquiries that wouldn't be necessary if one does their research...

Is she a good provider?

*Research*

Does she scam?

*Research*

Does she upsell?

*Research*

Is he/she safe/legit?

*Research*

What is her status?

*Research*

Who would be compatible with me?

*Research*

If you have uncertainties or ANY doubtful questions about someone, maybe you should move on and *RESEARCH*...there is no shortage of friends...

Just my opinion, regardless if this topic is a dead beaten horse...

:-)

I have noticed in some threads posted here and in some personal communications that there are questions and inquiries that wouldn't be necessary if one does their research...

Is she a good provider?

*Research*

Does she scam?

*Research*

Does she upsell?

*Research*

Is he/she safe/legit?

*Research*

What is her status?

*Research*

*Research*

If you have uncertainties or ANY doubtful questions about someone, maybe you should move on and *RESEARCH*...there is no shortage of friends...

Agree that research is not done often enough by some guys, and gets you all the info you need........except the last item. YMMV is the fundamental rule of these engagements. Sometimes, you just don't "click."

Gotta agree Kira,

I have my favorite providers that I like to see. But when I am in the mood to look for someone I have never seen before, It can take a week or two of research before I make a decision. Work well spent. I am rarely disappointed.

And its not like we don't make research easy. All of the ladies generally have their review links, website address, p411 page address listed below any post they have ever put in this message forum .

*Research*

.....except the last item. YMMV is the fundamental rule of these engagements. Sometimes, you just don't "click."

I have to disagree, Grits.

If you have learned the tastes of her reviewers and/or she posts on the board, you should be able to get a sense of her personality and therefore be able to make a decent prediction on whether you'll click or not. No guarantees ( YMMV is always in play), but as good as the rest of your research.

Right... Thais what I was saying it's all there. So no need to question authenticity. The program is so simple should not feel like pulling teeth on either part. Just participate and the session can be ever so hot... Imho I find a man who reads up on things so attractive just like when I read the profile on p411 I already know what you like so it can be accomodated with out question:D

YMMV is the fundamental rule of these engagements. Sometimes, you just don't "click."

I have to disagree, Grits.....YMMV is always in play

LOL.....wait.....what?

I know where you were going with this, and its mostly right, but no two people are alike. Yes, there are several reviewers out there that have similar tastes to mine, but if you were to draw a venn diagram showing ladies we were both good with, you would not have a 100 % overlap.

this topic is a dead beaten horse...

Yes, it is. :cool:

LOL.....wait.....what?

I know where you were going with this, and its mostly right, but no two people are alike. Yes, there are several reviewers out there that have similar tastes to mine, but if you were to draw a venn diagram showing ladies we were both good with, you would not have a 100 % overlap.

Agreed! Hence the YMMV comment on my part; nothing's fool proof.

But if you have researched the reviewer's tastes, and especially if the comment section is detailed, there should be few surprises.

Is she a good provider?

*Research*

Does she scam?

*Research*

Does she upsell?

*Research*

Is he/she safe/legit?

*Research*

What is her status?

*Research*

*Research*

Scientists Decode DNA Of 700,000-Year-Old Horse

Those that invest time in research do well. Those that don't will continue to be disappointed and scammed. What is amazing is that some guys repeatedly get scammed. You would think they would learn ....

And thanks to those ladies that do their research before meeting us - what a great compliment to give a guy you are seeing.