Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solamy Peak

Quick question, what does a provider do when they go on vacay??

12 posts in this topic

Hi All,

So I have a quick q.

I took a little time off and now I'm back. I wondered the whole time if I should put it on my voicemail, website, etc??

Is there a normal protocol for providers / hobbyst. I just didn't answer my phone and didn't post ads / participate online on anything but just wondering.

Thanks!! And happy summer all :)

Why....they drive out into the country to visit me. For the ultimate vacation BFE, a country boy can provide.

There I stand in the hot plains sun waiting for then beside my trusty pickup......shirt unbuttoned halfway down.......sweat glistening on my bare muscular arms.....wind rustling through my silver-blond hair.....a wistful smile playing across my rugged and weather-worn face at the thought of them.

As they pull up and step out of their car, their pulse quickens. I step forward, and sweeping them up in my arms I carry them across the threshold into my pleasantly cool, tastefully appointed ranch house. I cater to their every desire....no matter how whimsical.

THAT's what they do when they go on vacation

my guess was going to be: the bell hop

Me too. lol

It would of been common courtesy to tell your macho that you might not be able to see him.

I'm located out here in South Eastern Houston, Texas. I'm lucky if I get one appointment a month. Surprised if I can get two appointments in three months. I'm just in a terrible location. So personally, I might make note of it some where just for those people who might contact me can see I'm not just ignoring them. x)

It's crazy but I have been thinking I need a vacation.. But I relize I won't have one becuase it will be just another opritunity to go and advertise that I am visiting than I'll be in my room waiting on the ohh lalala rather than in some hot spring or doing the normal girl thing....I don't think I have had a vacation when I didn't do that... Unless you count my breaks from the industry. But i don't think marriage is a vacation;)

When I went to Hawaii, Costa Rica and Mexico I "worked". When you're REALLY passionate about your job, you take it with you everywhere, all of the time.;)

It's crazy but I have been thinking I need a vacation.. But I relize I won't have one becuase it will be just another opritunity to go and advertise that I am visiting than I'll be in my room waiting on the ohh lalala rather than in some hot spring or doing the normal girl thing....I don't think I have had a vacation when I didn't do that... Unless you count my breaks from the industry. But i don't think marriage is a vacation;)

:confused::confused::confused:

Please have someone proof read your post before pushing the send button or at least give us subtitles.

When I went to Hawaii, Costa Rica and Mexico I "worked". When you're REALLY passionate about your job, you take it with you everywhere, all of the time.;)

Well shit! when I was in Costa Rica, I thought that ad was some woman using your pictures or I would have called.:D