Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Civilian Woman Beat Up By Prostitutes

22 posts in this topic

what a backhanded compliment! she does look mighty fine tho . . .

WOW! First of all outside of Vegas, and even there, I think it is pretty low class and tacky to sit at a bar and solicit men. I can only imagine what some men must think. Second, to attack a beautiful girl in public is just sad. What is wrong with people in this business.

A total of 10 hookers in the bar...?

Haven't seen a line up like that since my last visit to Tica Land. :D

WOW! First of all outside of Vegas, and even there, I think it is pretty low class and tacky to sit at a bar and solicit men. I can only imagine what some men must think. Second, to attack a beautiful girl in public is just sad. What is wrong with people in this business.

Interesting distinction......:rolleyes:

sample lyrics from 'don't hate me because i'm beautiful' by Keri Hinlson:

All eyes on me when I walk in,

No question that this girl's a 10

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful

My walk, my talk, the way I drip

It's not my fault so please don't trip

and now for something from the 1980 nostalga tour sponsored by Pantene:

She was probably dressed like a hooker. Why "probably"? Well, the hookers thought she was a hooker....

So she walked into a hooker bar looking like a hooker and drama ensues. Big surprise.

She was probably dressed like a hooker. Why "probably"? Well, the hookers thought she was a hooker....

So she walked into a hooker bar looking like a hooker and drama ensues. Big surprise.

So if she had been attacked by 10 men - would her attire have "probably" welcomed that too?! :rolleyes:

Edited by DontEvenTrip
typo

So if she had been attacked by 10 men - would her attire have "probably" welcomed that too?! :rolleyes:

You said it, not me.

Well, that explains everything. Guess the bitch got what she deserved, eh?:rolleyes:

you'll have to excuse av8r, Don'tEven

he subscribes to the notion that because some aberrant behavior is so prevalent it's excused as merely a natural vicissitude of human nature - kinda like the popularity of maury pauvich and other unexplainable popular social phenomena

... kinda like the popularity of maury pauvich ...

I used to enjoy Maury, but then he started competing with Jerry Springer.

Sounds like union violence to me. The ten hookers in the bar were having a union meeting and went after innocent bystander thinking she was not a member. Tried to intimidate her into joining and paying her dues and things got out of hand. If it had happened in Chicago I'd be sure of it. :-)

Q

So next time I go out to dinner and dress nicely in a dress and heels I will remember I am dressing like a hooker and ditch the dress for a burka or burlap sack.

You sir are Flippin ignorant! Just because a woman is pretty and is dressed nicely for her man doesn't make her a hooker. You assume too much. You do not know what the woman was wearing, could have been a burka or burlap sack. Perhaps she was wearing a zebra print skirt and neon pink tube top with giant ass hoop earings, still doesn't excuse the attack.

This kind of stuff happens all the time. I once walked into a computer store wearing a pocket protector and got beat up by a bunch of nerds.

You sir are Flippin ignorant!

And you, ma'am, don't read very well. I said the attack shouldn't be condoned.

Now, you have to admit that we've only heard one side of the story. Some girl CLAIMS she was attacked by a bunch of other girls who are ALLEGEDLY hookers. And of course, she didn't contribute in any way -- before or during the "incident", right? It's hard to believe that they just suddenly attacked her like a picket-crosser at a Teamster's strike. It's much easier to believe that a few words were exchanged and the girl helped to escalate it.

Portraying her as blameless is naive and ignorant.

Now, you have to admit that we've only heard one side of the story. Some girl CLAIMS she was attacked by a bunch of other girls who are ALLEGEDLY hookers. And of course, she didn't contribute in any way -- before or during the "incident", right? It's hard to believe that they just suddenly attacked her like a picket-crosser at a Teamster's strike. It's much easier to believe that a few words were exchanged and the girl helped to escalate it.

Guess I missed the part where you said the attack shouldn't be condoned. What I did see is your statement that, because of the way the gal was dressed, the hookers attacked her; implying that, is the absolute height of ignorance and naïveté.

While I would agree that we don't seem to have all the facts yet, in your rush to judgement, you condemned what the woman was wearing and stated that her attire was the reason she was attacked. Care to try again?

Really? Like Reindeer, I wonder if you might point us to just where you said that the attack shouldn't be condoned. I mean, some of us don't want to remain naive and ignorant....:rolleyes:

The police made no arrests. The supposedly upscale hotel has refused to turn over surveillance camera footage. The woman supposedly attacked by 10 people apparently did not require hospitalization. She supposedly was simply walking through the bar area to get to her room, "minding her own business", while her husband on crutches hobbled along well behind her struggling to keep up. Sounds like bullshit to me.

What I think happened was she was in a bitchy mood and just got in an argument with her husband and was stomping back to her room all pissed off. One of the working girls saw her pinched up mad face and thought it would be funny to joke about it, whereupon she talked shit and got hit, probably a few slaps and a lot of yelling. Her husband told everyone to leave her alone, which they did, and now she wants to sue the hotel for 10 million dollars hoping they'll settle for a fraction of that.

The police made no arrests. The supposedly upscale hotel has refused to turn over surveillance camera footage. The woman supposedly attacked by 10 people apparently did not require hospitalization. She supposedly was simply walking through the bar area to get to her room, "minding her own business", while her husband on crutches hobbled along well behind her struggling to keep up. Sounds like bullshit to me.

What I think happened was she was in a bitchy mood and just got in an argument with her husband and was stomping back to her room all pissed off. One of the working girls saw her pinched up mad face and thought it would be funny to joke about it, whereupon she talked shit and got hit, probably a few slaps and a lot of yelling. Her husband told everyone to leave her alone, which they did, and now she wants to sue the hotel for 10 million dollars hoping they'll settle for a fraction of that.

A solid theory <golf clap> but I like mine better. Really I'm just hoping for a groupon if we get the ladies to unionize. :-)

Q

Well, that explains everything. Guess the bitch got what she deserved, eh?:rolleyes:

Unless they thought she stole something ..... then, apparently they coulda/shoulda shot her. :rolleyes: