Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dredrocker

Craigslist Causal Encounters ?

19 posts in this topic

Any legit way to separate the whores and internet scammers from the lonely house wife that just wants to get fucked ?

Interested in your past experience and advice.

Any legit way to separate the whores and internet scammers from the lonely house wife that just wants to get fucked ?

Interested in your past experience and advice.

You will get about 1000 spam-bot replies for every real woman who responds. Then, you need to take the time to meet them. Then you get to find out if they really want to give it out for free.

Hint: Are you Brad Pitt or George Clooney? No? Then they probably don't want to give it out for free.

Be honest.

If you want a relationship, join a dating site or use other traditional means.

If you want No Strings Attached sex, hire an ASP.

+1..."free" + "guilty free sex" is the Loch Ness Monster of relationships...some may claim to have seen it...but no one has ever produced proof of existence.

If you want a relationship, join a dating site or use other traditional means.

If you want No Strings Attached sex, hire an ASP.

IMO: Plenty of fish is your best bet for finding friends with benefits or NSA sex type of relationships. Most of the chicks on okcupid and match are looking for a boyfriend/husband. Craigslist had some value circa '05/06, but it is a wasteland of scammers and cheap hookers now. Don't waste your time.

Although honestly, a better strategy is to get off the internet and try to hook up in real life. You need to have some "game", but you need game to score chicks online too. Real life is actually easier.

freewheelin may have something there. i suggest loitering in the produce department of your local super market

Search the forums. I've posted about this several times.

I've been banging chicks off of CL for quite some time now.

The odds are not good, and the signal to noise ratio isn't great either.

Responses break down in the following way:

75% scammers and Russian mail order brides.

20% homosexuals.

3% husbands who want you to bang their (usually azz-ugly) wives while you watch.

1% trannies who think they are "feminine".

.9% attention whores and time wasters.

.1% actual women who express an interest in meeting you.

Of those .1%:

99.5% are unacceptably unattractive.

This leaves you with

.5%

So, you can easily compute the odds.:cool:

The thing is it's a low-maintenance way of meeting chicks. Just have a couple of stock responses ready, and see what sticks.

now, granted i was a liberal arts major, but checking the math of .1/99.5 yields .001005 - just tryin to keep ya honest, 2b

any way you slice it, them's slim pickens

now, granted i was a liberal arts major, but checking the math of .1/99.5 yields .001005 - just tryin to keep ya honest, 2b

any way you slice it, them's slim pickens

Yeah, one out of 1000 sounds right. Certainly not worth my time. :rolleyes:

I forgot to add, I have no experience with Christian Mingle. Although I've been thinking about signing up for an account with a user name of "Me So Thorny," "Second Cumming" or "Holy Watersports." Just to see what responses I would get :D

LMFAO... or ImaculateContraption

I forgot to mention, the whores will go home, and not bother you again. The lonely housewife may want you to leave your wife, be her boyfriend or some other kind of attachment.

The internet scammers will ask you to cash a $1,500,000.oo check in your checking account,and you only have to give them $500,000.00, and holy crap you get to keep the other $1,000,000.00.:rolleyes:

I imagine that you must grab the attention of the real women who browse those ads for entertainment purposes only. A while ago I posted in Casual encounters seeking a woman to pose for an art project i needed to complete and was astonished by the obviously real responses I received. I met a lovely mature lady who loves the "arts" that way.

I've had decent luck over the years meeting some "no strings" fun off CL. Last one I met turned out to have a husband who was a trucker and was gone most of the month. Banged her a few times then it turned to "i could use some help with money for bills..." and stopped responding to emails. Never gave her my phone # or real name. Parked around the corner, etc.

Sure it a lot of work but as 2g said have some copy-paste responses and put in the time and you may find something worth your time.

Maybe.

IMO: Plenty of fish is your best bet for finding friends with benefits or NSA sex type of relationships. Most of the chicks on okcupid and match are looking for a boyfriend/husband. Craigslist had some value circa '05/06, but it is a wasteland of scammers and cheap hookers now. Don't waste your time.

Although honestly, a better strategy is to get off the internet and try to hook up in real life. You need to have some "game", but you need game to score chicks online too. Real life is actually easier.

Seriously? POF is a decent place for that kind of action?

Seriously? POF is a decent place for that kind of action?

Yes. Certainly better than the other dating sites. If you know of other websites or strategies for meeting slutty chicks, please let us know.

I didn't POF was for hook-ups. All I see are middle-aged chicks complaining that guys contact them for .... hook-ups.

CL doesn't require much work: renew your ads, weed out the deadbeats and have a couple of boilerplate responses ready.

Dating in real life? Too much work. Plus, 99% of women expect some kind of relationship to emerge and get all offended if you tell them you're just looking for a fuckbuddy. Plus, I can't be bothered to engage in meaningless banter over a glass of lousy wine.