Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

It Won't Fit! - Money Back?

17 posts in this topic

Guys, how would you handle this situation?

You've arranged anal sex with a provider. This added service is reflected in the donation. Upon unpacking your WAD (Weapon of Azz Destruction;)) the provider says: No way are you even gonna come near my chocolate pucker with that thing.

What would you do?

Ask for a refund? Chalk it up to misscommunication and let her keep the extra part of the donation?

If I spend $50.00 on my meal and $10.00 on dessert and the waitress tells me they are out of cake, I want my $10.00 back.

If I spend $50.00 on my meal and $10.00 on dessert and the waitress tells me they are out of cake, I want my $10.00 back.

This seems reasonable to me. The extra fee should be refunded. However, the ASP has some preparation time involved in this activity.

If you are so big you're aware this is a possibility (a concept completely foreign to me), perhaps you should communicate this ahead of time, and that way they can say yes or no ahead of time. If they say yes and then balk.....the cost of dessert should definitely be refunded.

This would seem the right thing to do, unless you enjoy the picture of stark terror on their face as you unpack. All I ever get to see is suppressed giggles.

You need to let her know that you are well endowed ;)

If she still can't handle it, then yes, you should receive your "extra" back

while i seriously doubt I'll ever hear that complaint from a provider, nor do i participate in that particular penchant:

if the dick don't fit, she must remit

+1 Wendy. I've had this happen to me before and it would be appropriate to communicate stature at booking and if she is not able to receive you then she should refund the money.

Most of the providers I know, would probably give me my money back without me even having to ask, if they knew I had paid extra for a service that I would not be receiving ;).

I once knew a gal who enjoyed such activity, but it was never on the menu for your first visit.

I once knew a gal who enjoyed such activity, but it was never on the menu for your first visit.

This would seem to be a good strategy to follow to avoid the predicament the OP's ASP found herself in......size up your client before offering. Was it advertised by her at all? How did you find out she enjoyed it. Was it volunteered out of the blue? Is this offered more frequently than is commonly advertised?

It was not an advertised feature. I found out by asking during our session if it was available. I have found this to be a YMMV factor; one you never know about until you POLITELY ask.

I knew of a girl who preferred anal over vaginal sessions any day and the bigger the tool the better. She luved every minute of it

Heck I just want to know what the best way to set this up with a provider before hand is.

I wouldn't be worried about getting back the extra donation so I wouldn't say anything. I would rather see how she handled the situation. If she offered to give me back that part of the donation I most likely wouldn't take it but she would go to the top of my to see again list. If she said nothing about it I simply wouldn't see her again.

Well, you tell everyone on this message board you are 2Big. Did you tell your provider? You're too big, right? What do you expect? I can think of some guys who might find you to be just right, and I'm told you can't tell the difference between a male and a female asshole. I've never visited either with my woody, so I just don't know. I suppose this should end with "just sayin' "

I found just the opposite, one time she said give me 8" and make it hurt, so I folded it in half stuck it in her ass, and punched her in the mouth :P

P411 helps when doing your profile and explaining about magnum sized condoms. While I don't do that particular act I have been turned down just because of the magnum requirement. ;)