Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Skibum

Sugar Baby

23 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between a sugar baby and an ASP? I know the obvious differences, but I'm looking for more specific info, true stories, hands on experience.

Has anyone ever had a sugar baby? I'm spending enough each month on ASP's to afford a sugar baby. From what I've been offered by sugar babies they want from 1-3K per month. Do ASP's ever become or offer sugar baby options? It would be nice to have sessions without time limits, I'm thinking that's the main advantage. Any disadvantages?

I know this is an ASP website and I apologize if this post is not appropriate.

re·tain·er

A retainer agreement is a work for hire. It falls between a one-time contract and full-time employmment. Its distinguishing feature is that the employer pays in advance for work to be specified later. Additional contracts regarding the performance of this work may also apply.[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retainer_agreement#cite_note-1] A retainer can be a single advance payment or a recurring (e.g. monthly) payment. Retainer fee can be paid on a fixed, pre-negotiated rate or on a variable hourly rate depending on the nature of retainer and also the practice of the service provider being retained. Both models exist in the industry. The purpose of a retainer fee is to ensure payment for future services or work to be rendered.

From what I've been offered by sugar babies they want from 1-3K per month.

Well, if you are smart, you would snatch that offer up off the table FAST because that is the absolute CHEAPEST that I had ever heard of a "sugar baby" offer. I'm pretty sure that in most instances you would be getting out cheap at 5K a month.

re·tain·er

A retainer agreement is a work for hire. It falls between a one-time contract and full-time employmment. Its distinguishing feature is that the employer pays in advance for work to be specified later. Additional contracts regarding the performance of this work may also apply.[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retainer_agreement#cite_note-1] A retainer can be a single advance payment or a recurring (e.g. monthly) payment. Retainer fee can be paid on a fixed, pre-negotiated rate or on a variable hourly rate depending on the nature of retainer and also the practice of the service provider being retained. Both models exist in the industry. The purpose of a retainer fee is to ensure payment for future services or work to be rendered.

Well, if you are smart, you would snatch that offer up off the table FAST because that is the absolute CHEAPEST that I had ever heard of a "sugar baby" offer. I'm pretty sure that in most instances you would be getting out cheap at 5K a month.

1. How many meets/month.
  2. Duration of the meets.
  3. What happens during the meets.

It's all about what's agreed upon by both parties.

I could not agree more with the above quoted statement. However, a "low-end", minimal meetings, and limited physical exchange usually runs (in my opinion) more than 3K a month. But at the end of the day, like you mentioned, it is what ever both parties decide works best for their particular individual arrangement.

Wow!!! $5,000 K?? I know at least a dozen girls that would be sugar babies for that kind of green! Where do they sign up?

Wow!!! $5,000 K?? I know at least a dozen girls that would be sugar babies for that kind of green! Where do they sign up?

Oh yeah? Well, would they be willing to kiss this guy in a public venue? Because that very well could be part of their roll...

old-man.jpg

Hey, where did you get that picture of me? I was trying to keep that private, damn it!

1. How many meets/month.
  2. Duration of the meets.
  3. What happens during the meets.

This is right on target in my experience. Like most things, this is a continuum, with a lot of room for variation between the opposing ends of the scale. I had a number of "sugar daddy lite" experiences a few years ago, which typically involved getting together 1-3 times/month for extended dates or occasional overnights and monthly gifts/allowances of $500 - $800. The ladies involved were all bona fide non pros with full time careers and no previous pay for play experience. Admittedly this was a few years back, but it was also in an area with a much higher cost of living than Denver, so those factors probably balance each other out.

The point is, this can be whatever you want it to be (within reason), and there are likely to be plenty of women out there who are interested in a more casual, less demanding experience than the classic sugar daddy scenario.

I'm not gay, but if I was....hmmmmm. Depends upon if he looks better in person. On the other hand some of the girls I have met hobbying, would probably fit take it. Just saying.

$4k month base, 2 month minimum, in SF Valley in 2005.

Hey everyone, thanks for all the info. Now I'm wondering what exactly is the difference between a sugar baby and an asp? What should I expect to get in return for the monthly allowance? All I'm really looking for is unlimited sex, or as unlimited as possible, also maybe someone who can ski and cycle with me. That's really all I do in my life at the present.

If I saw an asp two times a week at $300 a session, that's only $2,400 per month, right? But that's also only 8 hours of sex a month. I think I could easily handle 8 hours a week or more. I'm worried boredom might set in, though. Doesn't that almost sound like a married situation? Can you get sugar babies on a monthly basis, and get a new one every month, or every other month?

I envision sugar babies in several flavors:

1) Paid FWB - You visit them on a regular basis. They are on retainer as it were, but it is NOT an exclusive relationship.

2) Mistress - You visit them on a regular basis. You pay ALL the bills for an exclusive relationship, but you each have your own residences.

3) POSLQ - You see them on a daily basis; they live in your residence. You pay the bills (food, shelter, etc) for an exclusive (or not) relationship.

I have basically moved off the boards to sb land, because it satisfies many of my needs. To answer Skibum's question about what else -- for me it comes down to availability when I want it, generally 2-3 hours sessions and at least one overnight per month. (6 AM, lunch, after work, weekends etc). While your math does work, I've grown tired of one and done 30-45 minute sessions. While that is still occasionally on the menu, I'm pleased with my babies and how those arrangements work.

Thanks Kidder. How did you find them? PM if necessary.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between a sugar baby and an ASP?

An ASP is a hooker. A sugar baby is a......more expensive hooker.:cool:

oh how i long for the more genteel days when they used euphemisms like kept woman, mistress, paramour, doxy, concubine, fame, swain, inomorata, beau . . .

oh how i long for the more genteel days when they used euphemisms like kept woman, mistress, paramour, doxy, concubine, fame, swain, inomorata, beau . . .

A rose by any other name.....................

Hi everyone. Coming back to Denver after a long time away. I posted on TOB when it was just a babe...happy to be back.

Anyway, just my .02 on the sugarbaby thing vs an ASP.

In most cases ASP's are professionals. there are no emotional attachments and the fantasy remains where it should. I have had a few SD/sb arrangements. some were amazing, others, turned very ugly. I was extorted for quite a bit of money when I decided it was time to move on. So if you choose to go into the arena of SD/sb, go in with eyes wide open. With ASPs you are less likely to run into something like that for fear of exposing themselves. However an sb doesn't have that concern, it's all on you. While that sort of arrangement can be absolutely amazing like others have mentioned, there is a potential downside if you have a family etc.

Thanks SirJava. Wow, I never would have thought about the extortion issue, but I totally understand what you're saying. I'm sorry that happened to you, that must have been horrible. Placing trust in someone in this business has to be a carefully planned and thought out activity. There's a website called COCOURTS where you can go lookup a person or business and see if they've been involved in any civil or criminal actions in this state. I use it for hiring building contractors, but maybe it could have some use here as well.

Mind you it has never ever happened with a provider. That is why I stick to them. Denver has so many to offer as well. You simply can't go wrong lol.

True. I've been hobbying for 35 years and the worst that's happened is either a no show or a rip off. Denver/Colorado is the land of opportunity for us, no doubt.