Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kenlook123

No show

15 posts in this topic

So I was no showed today.

So I want to know the ladies' point of view... What happens between the time a guy calls, you accept, then you decide not to pick up the phone when he calls back. Not judging but, it sucks on this side.

BTW... I wasn't rude, I didn't ask any off the wall questions.

I sorry you got no showed little buddy. The only thing I can tell you is to forget about it and keep on truckin.

There a logical excuse for the girls to no show but if a guy does it he gets blacklisted.

It sucks but there's no point in posting in the forum. There was already a similar thread recently and you're not going to get any real answers. You posted a review so why not just leave it at that.

The best revenge? Find another lady you've been dying to meet. Have a wonderful time. Tip her generously. Very generously. Let the world know via review how generous you can be. Then move on.

So I want to know the ladies' point of view... What happens between the time a guy calls, you accept, then you decide not to pick up the phone when he calls back.

I don't do that...:rolleyes:

It sucks but there's no point in posting in the forum. There was already a similar thread recently and you're not going to get any real answers. You posted a review so why not just leave it at that.

^^^^ Sage advice. ^^^^

There a logical excuse for the girls to no show but if a guy does it he gets blacklisted.

Oh c'mon Stevie, anyone who does a no -show, male or female, gets filed away in people's memory banks. It's rude as hell and it stings the one who is no- showed. There may be a good reason, but it had better be a damn good one. At the very least, the provider needs to kiss some serious butt to make amends to this man.

Best advice is to suck it up and move on. I am very tolerant of unexpected cancellations as long as the lady notifies me. Stuff comes up ... on both sides. But a no call, no show is simply grounds for moving on. It's unfortunately a hazard of the business that some ladies and some guys are ignorant of any kind of considerate communication.

... But a no call, no show is simply grounds for moving on. It's unfortunately a hazard of the business that some ladies and some guys are ignorant of any kind of considerate communication.

Ah, but if they (NCNS provider) are this inconsiderate of my time, etc., might they not also be inconsiderate of my fellow hobbiests? Hence the review system to prevent others from wasting their time & energies on inconsiderate individuals.

It sucks to be stood up. But did you do your home work? Has she NCNSd other people if so, then you should have expected it. Since a lot of time I drive to Denver from Colorado Springs to see someone, I make sure NOT to call anyone with a string of no shows.

I don't do that...:rolleyes:

+1 Me either!

That is my personal pet peeve, so I don't do it to others. Sorry that happened.:(

... But did you do your home work? Has she NCNSd other people ...

Ah, but if nobody reports the NCNS, then no amount of homework is going to protect/prepare folks from/for the probablility.

Hence the importance of reviews.

No she didn't. I'm sure other people have seen her. I'm sure other provider know her. I did post a review. I'm sure its not too hard to fine.

I had this happen yesterday, the lady had a very good reason, and if it is a provider that you like. Then you deal with. Sometimes life happens. If you book on Monday, and two hours before your appointment someone gets hurt, it is just a reschedule.

I have less issue with this than when I call a lady (same day) and then when I get to where we agreed to for a call back I get the stalling games.