Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Denguy40

Dumb questions but I've gotta ask

14 posts in this topic

I already know what the answer will be but want to make sure 100%. If I have a shit ton of unused VISA gift cards could that be considered at all with ladies in the Denver Metro Area?

I already know what the answer will be but want to make sure 100%. If I have a shit ton of unused VISA gift cards could that be considered at all with ladies in the Denver Metro Area?

I am 100% sure they would love them as gifts.

Maybe with someone that you have a history with will accepted them in place of normal considerations.

Someone that doesn't know you will be afraid they are empty. A bit of a buzz kill if she needs to call a 1-800# to verify the cards balance.

I believe there are places you can sell them on line for a percentage of their actual value...then you could just pay cash.

Here's a dumb question...

Why not use the gift cards to pay for gas, groceries, lunch, clothes, auto service, etc., then use the cash (that you didn't spend on those things) for girls? :confused:

Here's a dumb question...

Why not use the gift cards to pay for gas, groceries, lunch, clothes, auto service, etc., then use the cash (that you didn't spend on those things) for girls? :confused:

because if they're not legit, they get tracked.

if they are legit, you can usually get a little better than face value for them on something like amazon or ebay selling them overseas.

No provider in her right mind is going to accept "unused visa gift cards" from some random dude.

This is a cash only business.

Bring the cash, and bang the gash.

I think alot of providers would be willing to accept them as cash for sessions, but will most likely check the balance online to verify funds prior to.

VISA gift cards are easy to shoplift because they have no value until activated at the register. Lots of crackheads steal worthless gift cards and try to unload them on craigslist. No-one wants worthless gift cards.

If they are valid, if you have many they were probably stolen from a charity, which means they can be traced.

Welcome to the board.

First things first, the only dumb question is the that is not asked.

Others have given you could advice, cash is king.

I think alot of providers would be willing to accept them as cash for sessions, but will most likely check the balance online to verify funds prior to.

I hear of this often. But you won't get 50cents on the dollar here. We want the full amount still. You hear of this often, and most guys try to low ball as if they are trying to do us a favor. Btw, it's not a favor but from us ;)

Thanks everyone. The cards are Xmas gifts from family. I'll look into seeing if I can buy at kohls or similar and return the items for cash. Thanks again!

Thanks for the input everyone. The cards are gifts from family- ill see if I can find a placE that will give me cash for store returns.

If they are valid, if you have many they were probably stolen from a charity, which means they can be traced.

few years back I spent few months in vegas staying in different hotels,i ended up having more than $ 1500 in gift cards from hotel.com.