Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twentytwen

Not in the mood...

10 posts in this topic

So a reviewer today posted that he was "not in the mood for full service."

:eek:

I tried asking myself if I ever wasn't in such a mood and my response to myself was simply stunned silence. :confused:

Yes it does happen. Look at the FBSM providers. They are busy too most times.

Some times I only want that service. I guess that happens when you get a little older.

But even that will get some other responces.

It truely is different strokes for different folks.

Yep! I checked my pulse this morning and I had one. That pretty much means I'm in the mood.

Yes it does happen. Look at the FBSM providers. They are busy too most times...
Sometimes (and only sometimes) it's nice to sit back (or lay back) and let someone else work you over! The end result is surprisingly the same! :P

I don't want some 400 pound woman climb on top of me - that decidely puts me "not in the mood"- so I'd rather just get a handjob.

Strange enough, I had a client say the same thing. But, he came there with only the intention of making me happy. Was a fantastic visit, I even offered some fun on my part and he said he wasn't in the mood, because he came on a different mission. It was a change of pace, never once felt insulted, just seemed he was into conversation and returning the pleasure I once gave him :)

I recently experienced some lack of interest, too. Made the mistake of mentioning this at a couple of sessions and got some interesting reactions. One person was visibly offended as if I was criticizing the session on the spot.

Yes, sometimes I just don't feel like having to prove myself and am satisfied with FBSM. Helps if there's a professional massage before the happy ending.