Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Adelle Ashby

Besides.....

43 posts in this topic

For me the best sessions are those where she appears to want me as much or more than I want her. When she is ripping off my clothes as soon as the door closes is a great start to a fantastic session.

Amen brother!!

No matter the activities, when I spend time with someone, I don't want to feel like she is just having another bad day at work. I don't want to feel that she is looking forward to our time together to be over.

I would like to feel as if she was looking forward to our time together and gave it some though. If she shows up wearing a Star Wars, it might not be the most flattering choice of outfits, but it is sexy because she knows I would appreciate it. I would appreciate it if she choose music she felt I might like, based on my age, I might not like the songs, but I like the effort. I might not want something to drink, but it is nice to have it offered. Just the fact that you would try to make our time unique is enough.

I like to feel that at least in the short term, I will be remembered (in a good way). I want her to be comfortable and have a good time.

When I worked for the hotels, We would keep notes on the regular guests. After meeting and helping a guest, I would jot down some notes. Then I would read them before our next meeting. The tips where much better, when the guest felt that we remembered them and our last conversation.

I know I'm likely being played, but I enjoy a good game and respect those who play it well. I'm flattered that I'm worth the extra effort.

If you had a Col. Wilma Deering uniform, that would be the best time, ever!

Soft music, good lighting, nice clean incall and a general warm and fuzzy atmosphere is always nice. I enjoy a slow approach and a willingness to have as much fun as we can without rushing through things so a conversation with each others profile is better than going through them like a check list. As it has been said before, make me feel that you are as eager to be with me as I am to be with you. Having some toys that we can both enjoy is always a great way to enjoy the session.

Just suck the dick!:cool:

Yeah...I'd hope this is a given:o

As far as making that connection? Well...there are a lot of different types of clients, and connecting with all of them must be very difficult. I'm sure that trying to connect with my clients comes across as phony on many occassions, as I'm really not a people pleaser. Adelle...you are a people pleaser...and not just in a sexual sense. In my experience:o...you take a sincere interest in anything your clients want to share with you. Just try to excentuate that...it's a gift.

If she shows up wearing a Star Wars...

Wearing a Star Wars? What's that, one of these? If so, count me in.

3023959437_620c1fbdbe_z.jpg?zz=1

Besides getting down to business what are some of your all time favorites of sessions... Special music, drinks, conversation, ambiance?

Of all your sessions what is the best thing a provider has done to make your session all about you?

I did a 7 hour appointment once, before TOB even existed. The girl was visiting, so we did: a quickie, lunch, bookstore, sights, shopping, and a final play hour. I really enjoyed listening to her, and asking questions. I love to learn about people I've just met. It doesn't have to be personal, it can be movies, books, travel, sports, politics, religion, etc.

My ATF did a 2 hour, got me off 3 times, and herself twice, and we had plenty of conversation in between - best appointment ever.

So the special ambience, and best thing ever, would both consist of conversation. :)

Then there were the Super Bowl parties...:eek:

Then there were the Super Bowl parties...:eek:

Which will live in my dreams for the rest of my life!

There are certain things that I consider the bare minimum requirements for a session:

1. Place reasonably clean

2. Provider very clean

3. A smile on her face

4. No extra visitors in or around the premises

5. Timeliness, or good communication if there is a problem

Beyond that, the best sessions for me are when it's obvious that she has read my P411 profile. I can tell that within seconds of entering the room. I generally am not looking for the discount specials so I'm paying a little higher price and for that I expect a little better "acting". I'm always looking for a GFE, so she should pretend to be interested. I do enjoy a little small talk but that does not include telling me about all of the other guys you've seen that day!?!? Because of my profession I come equipped with an empathetic ear, but I really don't need to hear about all of the problems you are having with your child, their teachers, etc. Once or twice I've considered pulling out my watch, letting them know my fees, and then saying "ok honey, you're on the clock...."

Short version.... you're an actress providing a fantasy. Give me an academy award winning performance.

If you're here, and I'm here, doesn't that make it OUR time?

Jeff Spicoli

Yeah...I'd hope this is a given:o

As far as making that connection? Well...there are a lot of different types of clients, and connecting with all of them must be very difficult. I'm sure that trying to connect with my clients comes across as phony on many occassions, as I'm really not a people pleaser. Adelle...you are a people pleaser...and not just in a sexual sense. In my experience:o...you take a sincere interest in anything your clients want to share with you. Just try to excentuate that...it's a gift.

I more than second that vibe! Adelle connects!

For me, it's all about seduction and foreplay. I like being taken to the absolute edge of arousal and staying there. I enjoy doing the same to whoever I am with, when that peak is even with both people the result is incredible.

In general, I would answer that creating a great session is about making your client feel comfortable and not rushed. Making them feel wanted and sexy is important but doing it without patronizing them.

Ambiance. Soft, quiet, subtle...with a hint of a secret to keep me guessing. Make me feel like I'm supposed to be there. Make me feel lost, like time doesn't exist.

That's what I want to feel like.

If you show up with a shitty attitude like this it's no wonder you dont have a good time. I show up very excited that a beautiful lady wants to sleep with me. I always show up smiling and expecting to have fun, and thats what happens 99% of the time.

I do not think that rate=quality in all situations!

Guys have different preferences, pleasures, and dislikes...

What may be one guys "okay", may be anothers "OMG!!!"

That is the beauty of this whole thing!

If all providers did the same thing to set the mood and keep the mood, then, well, it would be a VERY boring hobby!