Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown

Thanksgiving morning

10 posts in this topic

i'll be chopping giblets and peeling potatoes, but drop on by and maybe you can help me stuff something - lol

Make your list, check it twice, start calling.

Someone may not have plans until the afternoon. But they don't plan on putting an ad up.

There are bound to be ladies available who are from a part of the world where Thanksgiving is not celebrated, and therefore, will be glad to have some stuffing fun, that does not involve a bird...

i'll be chopping giblets and peeling potatoes, but drop on by and maybe you can help me stuff something - lol

LMFAO!!!! At 8 a.m. I'll be taking my first dump after a strong cup of joe, getting ready for a trail run. Sorry.........:P

There are bound to be ladies available who are from a part of the world where Thanksgiving is not celebrated, and therefore, will be glad to have some stuffing fun, that does not involve a bird...

Or some ladies that require a daily stuffing prior to getting stuffed.:D

I was thinking more along the lines of working some of that stuffing off in the pm. A after stuffing desert!

LMFAO!!!! At 8 a.m. I'll be taking my first dump after a strong cup of joe, getting ready for a trail run. Sorry.........:P

Too much information.