Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr_k9

The first 5 minutes

13 posts in this topic

What is it that occurs during the first 5 minutes that makes or breaks the date for you?

What is it that occurs during the first 5 minutes that makes or breaks the date for you?

One thing that I noticed with in-call; if you knock on her door & she hides behind the door absolutely not letting you see her face until you have crossed the threshold into her room, in my experience's it most likely going to be a bait & switch....
:(

Personality, communication and attitude. If she has those working right I’m pretty much had.

I am assuming this is after a cursory inspection of the incall and LE check have already been completed. I look for the provider's attitude. Does she give her attention to me or is it elsewhere? Does she seemed rushed or just not into it? These things should be obvious in the first five minutes.

Can usually tell right away when our eyes meet if it going to be a good session.

The greeting at the door, eye contact And the smile. If the personality is good and upbeat - good times are sure to follow

bekah on mojo does a LE check a minute into walking her room. She asks if you like boobs and when you say yes, she'll whip out one of her huge boobs and asks you to suck on it and after you do she gets to business.

And he is so hot it makes me tingle down below LOL OMG, that is a recipe for an amazing time. The sexual tension is always crazy then. My last few have been that way and it makes a wonderful job even better...

R

For me, 5 minutes wise, I have to say one of the best occured in Atlanta. The girl opened the door and as I walked into her hotel room, I dropped an envelope on a table and she jumped on the bed and landed on her knees and spun facing me.

She asked what I liked, and I replied "you". She jumped up on the bed and said "catch me".

I caught her and as we were kissing she unbuttoned my shirt and whispered in my ears to drop my trousers that she wasn't wearing any panties.

That was a good 5 minutes.

One thing that I noticed with in-call; if you knock on her door & she hides behind the door absolutely not letting you see her face until you have crossed the threshold into her room, in my experience's it most likely going to be a bait & switch....
:(

or maybe there are neighbors or she is nekkid :-)

or maybe there are neighbors or she is nekkid :-)

+1 For me I have always had great experiences with her hiding behind the door :cool:

If the initial greeting starts with a hug and a kiss, I know it's going to be a good encounter. Depending on how long and deep the kiss is, I can tell how good it's going to be.

First place for initial 5 minutes goes to a now retired co-ed who answered the door in the buff and physically climbed onto me with DFK as soon as the door was closed.

One last note, I've never been to an in-call where the girl didn't hide behind the door. Maybe a peek around it, but like my little co-ed, they're rarely dressed in such a manner they can expose themselves to the public side of the door. The door's threshold isn't a magic barrier of no return.