Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bake N Shake

I miss the lvfever format

17 posts in this topic

Whats done is done, move on bro. Stop making excuses and post. The site is free, I can't complain about anything.

There's indeed a number of things that made the LVFever a lot better -- the list of other reviews by that reviewer.

If we move to a paid review format, I will gladly put the time, money and effort into building a kick-ass review database. However, as long as the site is free, what you see is what you get.

The mods and I have spent years donating our time to keep these sites running for you, for FREE. The bitching and whining really just makes me want to shut the whole thing down.... really it would make our lives easier, although not nearly as entertaining. ;)

I agree though, there were some things about the LVfever review database that were great.... and there were somethings about it that sucked. Same as this one.

Oxy

If we move to a paid review format, I will gladly put the time, money and effort into building a kick-ass review database. However, as long as the site is free, what you see is what you get.

The mods and I have spent years donating our time to keep these sites running for you, for FREE. The bitching and whining really just makes me want to shut the whole thing down.... really it would make our lives easier, although not nearly as entertaining. ;)

I agree though, there were some things about the LVfever review database that were great.... and there were somethings about it that sucked. Same as this one.

Oxy

Ignore the ungrateful Negative Nellies folks.. You rock!! Thank you for all you do for us grateful ladies..

Oxy

Donating? wait, what? I thought I got paid at the end of the month.:D

:cool: Well, I would like to thank everybody that helps & contributes to The'Other' Board in all the forums, reviews, & advertising. No complaints here, keep up the good work.

This site could just as easily not exist, and some of us would be left in the dark. It keeps us safe, and can help develop a positive network. It just depends on us.

And if I may point out that TOB Colorado has survived and thrived for many years, with the current TOB Reviews and TOB Forums. So it's possible to make it work, if you can get around the disappointment of losing a few good features and gaining a few others.

The only thing I really hate in the new format is why do some reviews require you to scroll to the right instead of it being formatted into a box. It's really annoying.

The only thing I really hate in the new format is why do some reviews require you to scroll to the right instead of it being formatted into a box. It's really annoying.

I have this problem with Chrome, but not IE8.

I miss lv fever. I dont like navigating thru this multi state site. I'm only interested in LV! LV and LA is whats happening Not going to CO ever. But I wish the old lv fevers posters would get back on and give ur reviews the way u used to do it. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. Short and to the point.

I agree the LV pooners should keep doing reviews. I haven't been playing the field for the last several months, sticking w/ Jennaz Juggz. But I luv to read the old reviews, Good, Bad, Ugly. That was great. C'mon pooners this site is what u make it. LV reviews are what counts!