Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatDog

Doing the deed on a waterbed......

10 posts in this topic

I havent had a waterbed for 20 years. From what i remember it was fun, but i was 21 and any sex was great sex.

It's been almost a decade since then, but my main bed for 20 years was a queen size water bed. For vigorous play, not so good. I had to brace my feet on the frame. But for slow fun set the right rythm and let the bed do the work. Forget about doggie.

A bit dated now but sure Best using the rhythm method. Unless you had a sense of rhythm, you had a real problem. Doing CG, be sure and take the spurs off ;)

I haven't had a water bed for 20 years, but I had one for 20 years. I loved it. You can get a real rhythm going where in mish-which is my favorite-your partner comes back up to you when you are thrusting.

Geez, I haven't had a waterbed for some time 1990? I can tell you they suck for bedroom gymnastics. The cool thing about beds is getting one the right height so you can do doggie or stand on the side of the bed. waterbeds won't allow this without having the frame in uncomfortable places.

There's too many other great choices right now, waterbeds are a thing of the past imho.

Anybody tried it :confused: How'd it go.

Groovey-cool, man. But the lava lamp burned out, my Leonard Cohen record had a scratch mid-way through Mariann and the India tie-dyed bed spread kept getting tangled in our legs.:cool:

Anybody tried it :confused: How'd it go.

Have not tried anything on a water bed since the early 80's, the water beds back then would almost get you sea sick when you were having a good time. :D

+1...I'll say that some positions are easier....some positions are harder. If you go in prepared to improvise...you'll be fine.

I havent had a waterbed for 20 years. From what i remember it was fun, but i was 21 and any sex was great sex.