Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dannyb

Article on what Men want in GFE

13 posts in this topic

Up until turning about 40 yrs old, I confess I had hopes of developing a "non-remunerative romantic relationship" with some of the ASPs that I saw.

But as I got older, now 48, I come to accept the fact that the ladies do this for a living and I no longer seek an emotional relationship that extends beyond fun time. Now, I'm merely in it to get freaky!

Scary accurate. I'm smack dab in the middle of their demographics.

White, graduate degree, low six figures, married. Only departure here is that I'm 33. Which I guess sounded middle aged when I was eighteen, but not so much anymore :)

So yeah, pretty well on target.

Not so true for me. When I started I was right in the middle of their demographics, but not just looking for the same old thing. I like GFE but with a kinky girl friend. I decided if I was going to do this I was going to get things that I never was going to get at home. My first girl was black and second one did Greek. Being able to experiment with someone who is willing and non judgmental is very important to me.

That pretty much described me perfectly, except that I'm unmarried (recently divorced). I think the major point that they missed and is the key aspect that I'm looking for when seeing an ASP, and that is the lack of drama. After a disappointing marriage I like the illusion of the emotional connection, but without the commitment, time, and drama of a real relationship.

I think it means they want to be treated like a person, not a trick or some morally bankrupt pervert just because they want to get laid.

And then yeah, you get your dudes who need to learn the lesson that it just ain't about love.

I think it means they want to be treated like a person, not a trick or some morally bankrupt pervert just because they want to get laid. ...

^^^ THIS ^^^

It's not some forever after love game. I'm well aware of that, even though the pheromones sometimes confuse the issue. I just want enough of a connection with the person I'm being intimate with that I feel like a human being, instead of some anonymous face in the crowd. Some of us get enough "Are you done yet?" at home, and "Next!" just emphasizes the assembly line.

But then again I'm wierd. I actually smile at people when I walk down the street and say "G`day!" as I pass them on the bike path. Up in the mountains, we even wave to each other as we drive along.

I think it means they want to be treated like a person, not a trick or some morally bankrupt pervert just because they want to get laid.

... this may be the best definition I can think of for GFE. It may not be complete (i.e. it doesn't include all of the bells & whistles), but it is the core of any description I would care to give.

Quote from the article:

" The nearly 600 men surveyed were mostly white, middle-aged, highly educated and pulling in six figures. They aren’t necessarily representative of users of the Erotic Review, let alone the much broader sex-buying community."

Lol. Some survey this is. :cool:

Quote from the article:

" The nearly 600 men surveyed were mostly white, middle-aged, highly educated and pulling in six figures. They aren’t necessarily representative of users of the Erotic Review, let alone the much broader sex-buying community."

Lol. Some survey this is. :cool:

Does that mean white guys are more needy than other races - LOL:)