Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bbcninja

cardates...

14 posts in this topic

Are people still doing those and why?

Mainly for the thrill of it. It's especially exciting to run a $30 special in an ad riddled with a whole bunch of stolen pics; not even wasting a minute with any screening or reference checks; and for the ultimate rush...I like to meet him in my Pinto illegaly parked somewhere close to 225 and Iliff! :rolleyes: Just kidding...

I honestly don't know but if I had to guess, I suppose it happens when the provider can't supply an incall and the john cannot host himself?

I dated a car once. She was a lot of fun to look at, but she lacked personality. I cheated on her with a motorcycle, and it all ended badly. Man, I wish I had that one to do over again. :D

Actually, I have no idea why guys do that. Maybe it’s just a quick relief kind of thing. I’ve never done it personally, but I might be tempted under the right conditions. It does seem pretty risky, though.

I dated a car once. She was a lot of fun to look at, but she lacked personality. I cheated on her with a motorcycle, and it all ended badly. Man, I wish I had that one to do over again. :D

I knew that I know you from somewhere…:rolleyes:

Mainly for the thrill of it. It's especially exciting to run a $30 special in an ad riddled with a whole bunch of stolen pics; not even wasting a minute with any screening or reference checks; and for the ultimate rush...I like to meet him in my Pinto illegaly parked somewhere close to 225 and Iliff! :rolleyes: Just kidding...

I honestly don't know but if I had to guess, I suppose it happens when the provider can't supply an incall and the john cannot host himself?

Actually, I have no idea why guys do that. Maybe it’s just a quick relief kind of thing. I’ve never done it personally, but I might be tempted under the right conditions. It does seem pretty risky, though.

LOL yall are dumb :P. But in all seriousness ive seen them in some ladies ads and all i think about is someone carjacking me lol

Didn't someone post that some girl on mojo that meets guys for car dates on sahara and durango has a black pimp/bf that robs you?

The rob chick that does car dates is named peachez according to the person that says he got robbed by her and her pimp/bf/manager.

The rob chick that does car dates is named peachez according to the person that says he got robbed by her and her pimp/bf/manager.

Peachez post on mojo frequently

I knew that I know you from somewhere…:rolleyes:

I’ve always maintained that what a man does in the privacy of his own garage is nobody’s business but his own!

Seriously, the guys outs himself to his own father? My dad would have laughed himself stupid!

There aren't really any good cruising locations in Vegas compared to somewhere like DFW where they switched to cars instead of walking the streets. Besides, it's too damn hot outside to have your windows rolled down.

I would do it with my bf or maybe a VERY regular client who wants the fantasy.

If it was in a very upscale neighborhood that would be a major turn on, like i was mooning the rich. Definately NOT in a sleazy neighborhood that would be scary. Here in Denver Colfax Ave is famous for car dates. My bf took me on a drive there to show me, and it was a letdown how desolate the neighborhood is.

I would do it with my bf or maybe a VERY regular client who wants the fantasy.

If it was in a very upscale neighborhood that would be a major turn on, like i was mooning the rich. Definately NOT in a sleazy neighborhood that would be scary. Here in Denver Colfax Ave is famous for car dates. My bf took me on a drive there to show me, and it was a letdown how desolate the neighborhood is.

It had its perks. I grew up off East Colfax way, way back in the day! I missed out on the car dates though. Damn! :mad:

I have done one car date. It was for a bbbjcimws. I admit it was hot. I do not have tinted windows and it took place in daylight hours on a major street in a subdivision. She told me to drive around the corner and park. I was like what, right here? She said yes, are you going to take it out? I pulled my pants down and received one of the best bbbj ever. I remember lifted trucks driving by and trying to look like nothing was happening. The thought of getting busted in public made it all a little hotter. I wish i still had her number, damage was .6.