Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hgritstoo

Did I just kiss her like a gagging goldfish?

18 posts in this topic

....and other tales of horror and social blunder.

Guys.....help a relative newbie fell better here. Ever had a session where you really screwed something up?

My story: my first session ever. I was shy and scared shitless. Sat and talked her ear off for 15 minutes, without so much as taking off my my shoes. So, after a few minutes she's eyeing the exits, and I'm thinking I'm gonna get busted or she's gonna reach for a baseball bat or something. Finally she blurts out that I should either take off my clothes or get out 'cause I'm making her nervous as hell. Session actually went pretty well after that, but she DID give me a stern lecture.

So, the next poor lady I see barely gets the words "make yourself comfort....." out of her mouth and I'm standing there buck naked. She's probably thinking "wtf....where's the fire?"

To this day, I'm still struggling with the proper timing for this. Also haven't figured out the proper way to drop the enveleope when you meet first for something like drinks or dinner.

So guys, help my self esteem here. What were YOUR biggest screw-ups?

Whoa... you kinda got a few things going on this post. I will try to answer the girl questions.

Obviously everyone likes things done a little differently. Having been shorted the other evening on an out an about function, I will definitely be more business like and collect up front. To answer your question, if in the car. I would set it down, and advise that this is for your or if meeting at the venue, hand to her in an envelope. I would be sure to do this out of view of others; maybe outside or something.

For your other question about when to get undressed, that can be sticky. I think the main thing is to appear comfortable. When you appear uncomfortable, it makes us uncomfortable. If you are still feeling new, it's ok to say I'm still a little new, so forgive me, blah, blah, blah. It's up to us to move things along and help you relax. Once business is taken care of, you can take things at your pace usually. If you feel better chatting, and getting to know each other a little, say that. If you like to get right to business, state that or take the lead. I don't know if I helped you.:confused: You will get more familiar and comfortable after a few times, I'm sure.:)

Thanks for the advice Holly.

I'd like to think I'm getting the hang of things and believe I've done better in some of my later encounters. I was just hoping to share some of my earlier failings and hoping others would as well.

Looking back it was traumatic at the time, but I think it's important to be able to laugh at yourself!

Personally, I just really appreciate the Bloom County reference :)

Rats! Busted!

I think that you are perfect just the way you are.;)

I can't think of any screw ups that I have had. I almost walked out a few times without paying which would have been bad but luckily that didn't happen. There's no reason to be nervous. Just relax and have fun.

i've got one. one time i was with a beautiful young lady here and we took a break to go out and sit on the porch. i locked myself out of the house. fortunately, she was very cool and we laughed about it. also, it resolved relatively easily because i got a hold of someone to bring me another key - whew!

Just go with the flow. I do not necessarily think that staying dressed for 15 min. should have made the first provider so uncomfortable. She could have told you to go heading get comfortable before 15 min. had passed. Don't over think things too much. This is supposed to be fun and not nerve-racking.:)

....and other tales of horror and social blunder.

Guys.....help a relative newbie fell better here. Ever had a session where you really screwed something up?

My story: my first session ever. I was shy and scared shitless. Sat and talked her ear off for 15 minutes, without so much as taking off my my shoes. So, after a few minutes she's eyeing the exits, and I'm thinking I'm gonna get busted or she's gonna reach for a baseball bat or something. Finally she blurts out that I should either take off my clothes or get out 'cause I'm making her nervous as hell. Session actually went pretty well after that, but she DID give me a stern lecture.

So, the next poor lady I see barely gets the words "make yourself comfort....." out of her mouth and I'm standing there buck naked. She's probably thinking "wtf....where's the fire?"

To this day, I'm still struggling with the proper timing for this. Also haven't figured out the proper way to drop the enveleope when you meet first for something like drinks or dinner.

So guys, help my self esteem here. What were YOUR biggest screw-ups?

I really don't think you have anything at all to worry about. I agree with Velvet. :)

Ok, with two votes of confidence I'm gonna stop worrying.

Still would like to hear other's horror/funny stories.

Relax and have fun

I don't know...I kinda feel like the provider is the one who is supposed to be taking a little bit of a lead in making the guy feel comfortable. It's normal to be nervous. I would forget the whole thing. I think you will be fine.

I think that you are perfect just the way you are.;)

I agree with Velvet - don't change a thing!:)

I know the feeling. I'm still fairly new to this and tend to have bouts with nerves at the start of each visit. However, I've been lucky that all the ladies I've been with were able to pick up on it and immediately take the lead, make me relax, and get us off to a good start. There are some incredible ladies here. Put yourself in their hands and I'm sure you'll be just fine.

Now to answer your question, my biggest screw-up was making an appointment that required me to drive from Castle Rock to Thornton during Friday rush hour. I allowed an extra 45 minutes for traffic, but it wasn't enough thanks to multiple accidents downtown. I was almost there but I decided to call her to tell her I'd be late. That's when I realized I had left the envelope on the kitchen counter at home. When she answered I told her what happened and that I'd need to cancel, but she gave me some alternatives that I hadn't thought of. After another stop I finally got there a half-hour late and somewhat frazzled, but she knew just how to take care of that. The trip home went much better!!

To the op, your doing fine. Under the circumstances of traffic, accidents and leaving the envelope.... Well it is normal for people who are meeting for the very first time, to be nervous. Even providers are nervous and prone to the "what ifs" when meeting a client for the first time.:)

One time I got hit by a dance and dash girl. I still do not know what the proper thing to do there is. I tried to get her to quietly leave after that but that did not go so well.

I can't think of any screw ups that I have had. I almost walked out a few times without paying which would have been bad but luckily that didn't happen. There's no reason to be nervous. Just relax and have fun.

Agreed:D