Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Audrey Astor

69 and orgasm

17 posts in this topic

I love to 69. I have recently realized that no matter how fun, and how good it feels, I just can not orgasm in that position. I almost always orgasm from oral stimulation.:D I have come to realize I must have my feet grounded to have the big O. he he

Do you like to 69? Can you orgasm in that position?

I am the same way....I find that I am so busy concentrating on my part of giving I just cant orgasm. Now let me lay there and enjoy myself and that get's the job done.

Same here; I conentrate so much on pleasing that I can't O this way.

Do love this position though, great way of each pleasing each other. ;)

Recently experienced a simultaneous O with my lover in this position. Would not have believed it was possible, but may I just say...OMFG!!!

I am the same way....I find that I am so busy concentrating on my part of giving I just can't orgasm. Now let me lay there and enjoy myself and that get's the job done.

I know where you are coming from. Occasionally I have during 69, but then I am not giving my partner 100% of my skills when that happens!

I LOVE 69, and I have orgasmed that way many times. I always feel bad for the person underneath me because they inevitably choke on the squirt juice! LOL

Rani

Not a problem for me. I can orgasm just walking up to the incall.

You know.......it feels great and is damn intimate which ultimately leads to greater pleasure at "the big O". However, to fantastically "O" I find I need to forget about my partner and just focus on the "feeling".

One of the reasons I like 69 is because my concentration on her pleasure gets in the way of an orgasm. This prolongs the wonderful sensations, building for a great finish later during the main event.

I only remember having an orgasm 1 time when doing a 69. It's was a lack luster pop. I was concentrating on her. And then it happened. Good stuff IMO.

I love 69. Both giving and receiving feels double good! Yes, I can, have, and will orgasm during!

('Course, I pop when the wind blows) :)

I really enjoy foreplay. I'm always turned on, especially when I end up with a bruised lip from her pubic bone :). But when it comes time to slip on the cover, I start to lose 'it' and can't finish. Maybe it's my age or my medications or the cover, but it isn't going to happen. At that point I can always count on 69 to seal the deal. I love the visual and the physical contact.

I am in the "love doing it, can't get off that way" camp. Or at least I haven't yet! It's a focus thing for me as well.

One of my favorite activities. I orgasm more easily in 69 than just about any other way, really (though I know that's not true for everyone!)

What about the height thing? Anybody have a compatibility chart handy?

I love to 69. I have recently realized that no matter how fun, and how good it feels, I just can not orgasm in that position. I almost always orgasm from oral stimulation.:D I have come to realize I must have my feet grounded to have the big O. he he

I can orgasm in that position and many or should I say any other position. :-) looking back I have not had my partner have the big O during 69. I usually finish her off with some tasty DATY. I'm not happy unlees she has at least 1 O during our session.