Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Audrey Astor

Head---- How? Where?

26 posts in this topic

As I was reading a review today, it got me thinking and very curious. I hope I have not been doing things wrong.:(

When you are receiving head, blow job, etc, do you like the girl between your legs or on the side of you?

Part 2---- Do you like to lay down, sit in recliner, stand up etc????

Please share....:D

As I was reading a review today, it got me thinking and very curious. I hope I have not been doing things wrong.:(

When you are receiving head, blow job, etc, do you like the girl between your legs or on the side of you?

Please share....:D

Yes please, to all of the above. just don't bite.:D

Based on your reviews, that seems unlikely!

Yes! (both)

Yes! (all of the above)

My current SO is amazing at giving head, and both positions feel great, but the best is at a nearly 69complete position, with her pussy right above my shoulder, great view and feels fantastic!

Well my favorite is the girl between my legs with me looking at her and her looking at me. Laying down, sitting down, standing up doesn't much matter to me. That being said, if she is sucking, I'm not complaining.

If it's in her mouth, there is no bad position.

And Holly, you are doing it exactly right!

I understand that this question was directed at the guys, but I'd like to throw my two cents out there. I like it best when a guy is on the edge of the bed with his feet hanging over the side. Lying down or sitting, either way is good for me. But I like to be able to be on my knees on the floor in an upright position, rather than on the bed on my hands and knees in a horizontal position. I find this position to be much more comfortable.:o

I wrote that review and I was thinking of starting a discussion on it - thanks Holly.

Between the legs can be very good - especially if the lady is well endowed in the chest. My retired ATF did it this way, and she curved her back and stuck her butt in the air, it was a beautiful sight. There is less chance of hair blocking the view here.

I think I do prefer off to the side though - it brings all the goods closer to the eyes, and i really enjoy being able to run my hands along her curves. If she is on her hands and knees, I can caress her butt.

Destiny's method is also one of my favorites, a close cousin to the guy standing while the lady is on her knees - I get that rarely in this hobby, but it is always a treat!

Moral of this oral story: ladies do what makes you comfortable, we will love it.

Any & all positions are awesome ;)

I wrote that review and I was thinking of starting a discussion on it - thanks Holly.

Between the legs can be very good - especially if the lady is well endowed in the chest. My retired ATF did it this way, and she curved her back and stuck her butt in the air, it was a beautiful sight. There is less chance of hair blocking the view here.

I think I do prefer off to the side though - it brings all the goods closer to the eyes, and i really enjoy being able to run my hands along her curves. If she is on her hands and knees, I can caress her butt.

Destiny's method is also one of my favorites, a close cousin to the guy standing while the lady is on her knees - I get that rarely in this hobby, but it is always a treat!

Moral of this oral story: ladies do what makes you comfortable, we will love it.

Thanks for being a good sport and giving your .02:D

And Destiny, I think I might like to watch that myself. he he:)

I'm a big fan of all types and all positions. No such thing as bad head in my experience so far. If early in the session I like siitng on the bed with her looking up at me. Later on In a session I really enjoy 69 that is my favorite. As said before if she is sucking on me it is all good.

:D You're adorable Holly...you're awesome, highly doubt doing anything wrong, super good question too ;) lol if anyone is doing it wrong..it's me:o

either her between my legs or us lying side by side on the bed. great view for me and feeling either way.

either her between my legs or us lying side by side on the bed. great view for me and feeling either way.

I enjoy the side-by-side thing. It's really been working out.......:D

All of the above plus:

While driving...and they say cell phones are distracting.

Underwater...she must have good lungs for this.

From a swing...takes alot of practice and good aim.

Damn it, I'm getting old....I know there are a couple more that i can't think of.

A swing...hummm oh yea im gonna have to try that one!!lol

I like on the side the best, if the lady doesn't object to some petting at the same time as UTF. I like it any way she serves it up second, it's all good when she is in a comfort zone & Zoned In!

I am surprised,no body mentioned mouth fucking.

Like where the ladies head is handing over the side of the bed or whatever???;)

Like where the ladies head is handing over the side of the bed or whatever???;)

Hmm...I like head no matter how/what! My favorite is laying down lady between my legs. However it's all good literally! I also love it when the ladies head is hanging over side of bed!

Maybe I should book a session with you and we can try em all! ;)

I understand that this question was directed at the guys, but I'd like to throw my two cents out there. I like it best when a guy is on the edge of the bed with his feet hanging over the side. Lying down or sitting, either way is good for me. But I like to be able to be on my knees on the floor in an upright position, rather than on the bed on my hands and knees in a horizontal position. I find this position to be much more comfortable.:o

69 lady on top for me...but hell Destiny I think my zipper just broke!:P